Well, then you’ll want to make sure you know how early and late the Disney World theme parks will be open during your visit. Previously, Disney released park hours through mid-May, but now, more hours through later in May have been released!
Hours for all of the parks have now been released from May 16th through May 22nd. Let’s take a look at what those hours are!
The hours at Magic Kingdom are basically the same as they were for the previous week in May.
The park will be open from 9AM to 6Pm from May 16th through the 22nd.
Park hopping there will begin at 2PM.
At EPCOT, you’ll be able to enjoy the Flower & Garden Festival right now through July 5th.
If you’re planning to visit EPCOT to enjoy the Festival in May, the park will be open from 11AM to 7PM from May 16th through the 22nd.
Park hopper hours also begin at 2PM.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Ready to head into the Twilight Zone at Hollywood Studios?
Well, the park will be open from May 16th through the 22nd from 10AM to 7PM each day.
Again, park hours here begin at 2PM. Keep in mind though, if you want to board Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, you’ll need to book a Park Pass for Hollywood Studios and visit that as your first park. If not, you won’t be able to get a boarding group for the ride as the passes are distributed at 7AM and 1PM (before Park Hopping begins).
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
At Animal Kingdom, things are looking the same as they were in mid-May.
From May 16th through the 22nd, the park will be open from 9AM to 5PM every day.
Park hopping begins at 2PM there as well.
From May 16th through the 22nd, the park will be open from 11AM to 6PM.
Park passes are not required for Blizzard Beach at this time.
Finally, we get to the hours for Disney Springs for later in May as well.
You can do some shopping and dining at Disney Springs from May 16th through the 20th from 10AM to 10PM. On Friday and Saturday (the 21st and 22nd) Disney Springs will be open one hour later — from 10AM to 11PM.
And those are the listed park hours for later in May. Of course, all of these hours are subject to change, so be on the lookout for more updates from us here at AllEars.
When is your next trip to Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
More Stories About Disney World
- This May Be The LAST Place You’d Look For a Disney Souvenir!
- How Much Can You Do in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Before It Opens?
- Disney Recipe: Now You Can Make One of The BEST Disney Grilled Cheeses at Home!
- We Bet You’ve Never Noticed This in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- There Were LOTS of Closures and Short Wait Times in Disney World Today!
- The BEST Times to Go on Kilimanjaro Safaris in Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- PHOTOS! What It’s Like to Do Disney World in SEVERE Weather
- AllEars TV: You Said I’d NEVER Find This in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Be Prepared for This Before Park Hopping in Disney World
- The New Reason You Might Spend More Money During Your Disney World Trip