It’s a beautiful day for the start of a new festival in EPCOT! The Flower and Garden Festival has finally arrived with its gorgeous decorations and amazing food booths!
The festival is up and running now through July 5th for guests to admire the plant life and flowers in EPCOT. BUT, there’s also a whole list of activities and experiences you can take part in while you’re visiting!
And, we’re giving you a look at all the entertainment you can find at this year’s EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival!
The most well-known part of the Flower and Garden Festival happens to be the themed topiaries placed around the World Showcase and Future World! These are a few you can find:
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Goofy — Between Future World & World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale — Between Future World and World Showcase
- Buzz Lightyear — Future World East near Mission: SPACE
- Butterflies — Future World West
- Pandas — China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) — Future World West
Think these are impressive? There are even more to check out!
Goodness Garden Butterfly House
There might be a butterfly topiary, but you can also see ACTUAL butterflies at the Goodness Garden Butterfly House! The tent is a walk-through exhibit that has various flowers and plants, as well as several species as butterflies.
Guests can learn about the butterfly life cycle as they walk through the exhibit and admire the winged creatures in all their beauty. Here, you can see the butterflies that remain inside their chrysalises.
Flower and Garden Concert Experience
This year, you’ll be able to find a bunch of mini-concerts and performances throughout EPCOT to celebrate the festival! Over at the Canada Mill Stage, the Jammin’ Gardeners are creating some awesome beats…
…while the stage at the America Gardens Theatre will have a few different performers. Mariachi Cobre is playing traditional folk music, and the Voices of Liberty is singing a cappella hits for everyone to hear throughout the day.
The World Showplace also has a pianist that will entertain guests in the area filled with booths, merchandise, and more!
Plus, six local Orlando bands will be playing at the Flower and Garden Festival on select days starting March 5th!
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
If you’re looking for something a little more interactive, Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration has returned once again! Once you pick up your map from Mouse Gear, Disney Traders, or World Travelers for $7.99, you can search for Spike the Bee around the park to win a prize!
Spike is hiding all over the World Showcase and each time you spot him near the designated plant for the pavilion, you add a sticker to your map!
Once you’ve collected them all, you can claim your prize at Disney Traders, World Traveler, or Mouse Gear. And, this year’s prize is pretty awesome — Disney plates!
Choose a plate featuring Figment, Orange Bird, Spike The Bee, or Minnie Mouse! This scavenger hunt is a fun activity to do with kids (or without — no judgment here!) and you can get a fun prize out of it! Win, win!
Egg-Stravaganza Scavenger Hunt
There’s another scavenger hunt coming back to EPCOT this year! The fan-favorite Egg-Stravaganza Scavenger Hunt is returning a little later into the spring season and will kick off on March 19th.
This egg hunt will take you on a hunt through EPCOT for Disney character-inspired eggs and comes with some egg-stra special prizes!
We’re already having a blast at this year’s EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival! Check back with us for more festival updates!
Will you be going to the Flower and Garden Festival this year? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Mask and Distancing Requirements May Change SOON in Central Florida
- Famous Disney Celebrities Are Set to Help Present at the 93rd Academy Awards!
- PHOTOS: First Look at the UPDATED Haunted Mansion in Disneyland!
- This May Be The LAST Place You’d Look For a Disney Souvenir!
- Be One with Nature Wearing These New Disney Tees!
- NEWS: Legoland Florida is Giving Away a College Scholarship
- VIDEO: NEW Mid-Season Trailer Teases What’s to Come on ‘Falcon and the Winter Soldier’
- How Much Can You Do in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Before It Opens?
- Start Your Week Off With FREE Shipping on That Disney Item You’ve Been Eyeing!
- There Were LOTS of Closures and Short Wait Times in Disney World Today!