Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
27th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
Returns March 4 – June 1, 2020
The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival features dozens of Disney-crafted topiaries and landscaping that will transform the Epcot landscape into a floral extravaganza. Nearly 70,000 festival blooms will surround the lakes in Future World, while on the water, hundreds of colorful mini-gardens will be set afloat.
What’s Happening During the 2020 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival?
- Enjoy the Outdoor Kitchens’ (food booths) creative dishes and drinks.
- Take in the Garden Rocks Concert Series as it welcomes back favorite artists.
- Check out a new Remy topiary in the France pavilion in celebration of summer 2020 opening of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure ride. The topiary will be the centerpiece of a ratatouille vegetable garden.
- Welcome back popular and returning Snow White, Elsa and Anna, Belle and Beast, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Miss Piggy and Kermit topiaries.
- Let your kids enjoy the Play Garden and Family Play Zone.
- Check out the butterflies in the Goodness Garden Butterfly House presented by GoGoSqueeZ.
- Improve your green thumb in the “How To” garden offering tips for home gardeners.