EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival – Ultimate Guide
29th EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
Ongoing through July 4, 2022!
The EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival features nearly two dozen Disney-crafted topiary displays and sweeping landscaping that transform the EPCOT landscape into a floral extravaganza. Nearly 70,000 festival blooms punctuate World Celebration and other parts of the park, while hundreds of colorful mini-gardens are set afloat in the Park’s central waterway.
For 2022, horticulturists have crafted a new centerpiece that features Goofy and a 50th anniversary-themed “cake”!
Keep reading for more information about all of the Flower & Garden Festival offerings in 2022!
Flower & Garden Festival Outdoor Kitchens
The Flower & Garden Festival 2022 features 18 Outdoor Kitchens — food booths serving up Festival-inspired food and drinks.
Garden Graze — Returning for 2022!
Similar to EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays Cookie Stroll, the 2020 Flower & Garden Festival introduced the Garden Graze! Those looking to participate are tasked with picking up five specific food items from various booths, which will enable them to win a completer prize!
Menu Items and Locations
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread – located at Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla Cake soaked in Oat Milk, Almond Milk and Coconut Milk with Toasted Coconut – located at La Isla Fresca
- Potato Pancakes with House-Made Apple Sauce – located at Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis – located at Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ Foods
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toy Box Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta – located at EPCOT Sunshine Griddle
Garden Rocks Concert Series — Returns for 2022!
The Garden Rocks Concert Series performers wow audiences on the American Garden Theater multiple times each night of the Festival. You can catch your favorites by waiting in line for a seat at the showtime of your choice, standing or passing by on the path between the Theatre and the American Adventure pavilion. Internationally recognized artists will take the stage Friday through Monday. Local bands will play Tuesday through Thursday.
Garden Rocks Concert Series Line Up
- Skillzmatic (March 2 & 3)
- The Guess Who (March 4 & 5)
- Rick Springfield (March 6 & 7)
- Foreigners Journey (March 8, 9, & 10)
- Melina Léon (March 11 & 12)
- CeCe Winans (March 13 & 14)
- Hello Sister (March 15, 16, & 17)
- Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel (March 18 & 19)
- Kool & The Gang (March 20 & 21)
- Glass Ceiling (March 22, 23, & 24)
- The Orchestra starring former members of ELO (March 25, 26, 27, & 28)
- Skillzmatic (March 29, 30, & 31)
- The Spinners (April 1 & 2)
- The Pointer Sisters (April 3 & 4)
- M-80’s (April 5, 6, & 7)
- Blue October (April 8 & 9)
- Don McLean (April 10 & 11)
- Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston (April 15 & 16)
- Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles (April 17 & 18)
- The Hooligans (April 19, 20, & 21)
- STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas (April 22 & 23)
- Claudia Leitte (April 24 & 25)
- Element (April 26, 27, & 28)
- Berlin (April 29 & 30)
- TobyMac (May 1 & 2)
- Blood, Sweat & Tears (May 6 & 7)
- The Commodores (May 8 & 9)
- The Vybe (May 10, 11, & 12)
- Ambrosia with Peter Beckett (May 13 & 14)
- MercyMe (May 15 & 16)
- Finesse (May 17, 18, & 19)
- A Flock of Seagulls (May 20 & 21)
- Collin Raye (May 22 & 23)
- Country Airwaves (May 24, 25, & 26)
- Thelma Houston (May 27 & 28)
- Little River Band (May 29 & 30)
- The Hooligans (May 31, June 1, & 2)
- Simple Plan (June 3, 4, 5, & 6)
- Audio Exchange (June 7, 8, & 9)
- Hermans Hermits starring Peter Noone (June 10, 11, 12, & 13)
- Latin Ambition (June 14, 15, & 16)
- Plain White T’s (June 17, 18, 19, & 20)
- Element (June 21, 22, & 23)
- War (June 24 & 25)
- Daughtry (June 26 & 27)
- Epic (June 28, 29, & 30)
- M-80s (July 1, 2, 3, & 4)
Garden Rocks Dining Packages
Four Dining Packages are available to choose from Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef, Garden Grill, and Rose & Crown Dining Room. Each package includes an appetizer, entree, and dessert or one full buffet (where applicable), plus one non-alcoholic beverage. The package also includes one guaranteed seat to one Garden Rocks concert performance on that day. Packages are available for lunch and dinner.
- Biergarten: $57/adult, $32/kids 3-9
- Coral Reef: $69/adult, $22 kids 3-9
- Garden Grill: $66/adult, $43/kids 3-9
- Rose & Crown Dining Room: $58/adult, $22/kids 3-9
Prices exclude tax and gratuity.
Reservations can be made online beginning January 19, 2022.
Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth — Returning for 2022!
The Health Full Trail runs along the Imagination! walkway and features tips for living and staying well! Guests can stroll the walkway while kiddos climb the Play Full Garden. Plus, Bambi’s Butterfly House is where guests can learn all about bugs!
Groove to the beat of these funky gardeners in World Celebration!
Blossoms of Fragrance — Presented by Scentsy
Surround by butterfly topiaries, guests will be able to stop at six scent stations — floral, fruity, citrus, spice, woods, and fresh.
Flower & Garden Festival Tours
Tours are subject to availability in 2022. Check what is available with Guest Services when you visit.
Gardens of the World
The Gardens of the World tour costs $85 per participant (ages 12 and up). The three-hour tour is led by a Disney Horticulturist and travels through the gardens of World Showcase.
The tour leaders will share behind-the-scenes information about the topiaries that dot EPCOT during the Festival and expound on special details about the gardens. They’ll also talk about the bigger picture: how landscaping contributes to the guest experience at Walt Disney World. And in case you’re looking for some pointers on how to make your home landscape a little more Disney-fied, they’ll share gardening tips for that, too!
When available, book your Gardens of the World tour by visiting Guest Relations or calling (407) WDW-TOUR.
English Tea Garden Tour
If you are a tea connoisseur or just love to learn about the history of tea-making, the English Garden Tour is a lovely foray into the field. This complimentary tour lasts about twenty minutes and consists of a guided walk through the United Kingdom’s tea garden.
Guests can register for this tour on the day of their trip at The Tea Caddy gift shop. Tours take place at 3:30PM and 5PM Monday through Thursday and at 1PM, 3:30PM, and 5PM on Friday through Sunday.
Royal Garden Tea Tour
For a more in-depth tea tour — including tea and scones — register for the Royal Garden Tea Tour. This 45-minute tour is held in the United Kingdom pavilion and begins at 9:30AM (1.5 hours before the rest of World Showcase typically opens). It starts with check-in at the U.K. Beer Cart.
The Royal Garden Tea Tour walks through the pavilion’s tea garden and focuses on the “artistry and history behind growing and blending tea.” The tour is $20 per person and open to guests of all ages (those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older). When available, you can book your Royal Garden Tea Tour at Guest Relations or by calling (407) WDW-TOUR.
Spike the Bee’s Pollen-Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt
Returning for 2022, Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration sends guests on a scavenger hunt around EPCOT for $9.99. Completing the hunt earns guests a special prize.
Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries
If you want to enjoy a self-guided tour of the Flower & Garden Festival’s twenty-four topiary displays, use the list below to be sure you find them all!
- Goofy and 50th Anniversary Cake
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo, and Gator
Entrance to World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep, and Her Sheep
Near The Land Pavilion
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey, and Louie
Bridge to World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale
The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear
Near Mission: SPACE
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald, and Panchito)
- Anna and Elsa
Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa, and Sarabi)
Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon
Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Lady and the Tramp
- Beauty and the Beast
- Lumiere and Cogsworth
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook, and Tick Tock Croc
Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet, and Tigger)
United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden
United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends
Flower & Garden Festival Global Gardens
Global Gardens are lovely little escapes found throughout EPCOT. They might showcase sustainable food, butterflies, or just something beautiful.
- Blossoms of Fragrance Garden Presented by Scentsy on World Showcase Bridge
Discover amazing scents in the natural world.
- Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents in World Discovery
Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget, or green thumb required! Note: closes at dusk.
- Floating Gardens
Peer upon more than 150 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the walkway between World Celebration and World Showcase.
- Festival Blooms
Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas overlooking the East and West lakes in World Celebration. This year has a 50th Anniversary celebration theme!
- Prehistoric Garden at World Nature
Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs in World Discovery near Mission: Space.
- Bold Bromeliads at World Nature by The Land Pavilion
Tour a variety of bromeliads.
- The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™ — Rosewalk near Imagination!
Learn about honey bees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work.
- Spice Garden at Morocco Pavilion
Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends once considered more valuable than gold.
- France Bouquet Garden at France Pavilion
See bountiful blooms perfect for a bouquet of cut flowers.
- English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings of London®
Unearth the history and art of tea blending at this elegant English Tea Garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings’ finest tea blends.
- Shakespeare Garden at United Kingdom Pavilion
Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden, featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
- Green Landing Family Play Zone at World Discovery
Enjoy playtime with WALL-E and his eco-friendly garden. Closes at dusk.
- Tropical Rainforest Garden at Mexico Pavilion
Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
- Extraordinary Orchids at Mexico Pavilion
Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
- Bamboo Garden at China Pavilion
Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns, and sizes.
- Chinese Zodiac Garden at China Pavilion
Discover your favorite zodian while visiting clever creations.
- Alpine Miniature Garden at Germany Pavilion
Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
- Growing the Future presented by Murata Electronics at Germany Pavilion
Beginning in April, join our friends from Science from Scientists® in a fun and fascinating experience that explores how cutting-edge technology from Murata, paired with agricultural science, can transform the way we seed the future.
- Garden Italiano at Italy Pavilion
From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
- Kokedama Garden at Japan Pavilion
Admire fresh expressions of ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
- Bonsai Collection at Japan Pavilion
Learn about the ancient art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend to these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
2022 Merchandise for the EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival
Mickey Mouse Home Garden features the “leader of the club” in garden-inspired merchandise, including gardening tools, drinkware, and more!
Orange Bird features, you guessed it, Disney’s famous Orange Bird! The collection will include apparel, accessories, and other novelties.
Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse has their own merchandise collection at the Flower and Garden festival as well, including trading pins, apparel, and a special edition MagicBand.
It wouldn’t be an EPCOT festival without a collection of Figment merchandise! This year’s Figment Garden collection will feature drinkware, apparel, and more.
Last but certainly not least, Spike the Bee will also have a collection of merchandise at this year’s Flower and Garden Festival, including apparel, accessories, and a specialty garden stake.