Disney has announced that the Park Hopping will be making its way back into each of the parks at the beginning of 2021 in a modified fashion.
While these changes may cause experiences like Rise of the Resistance’s virtual queues to operate differently, other exciting Park Hopping features are also scheduled to come back in January as well!
Since Park Hopping has been suspended for the past few months, Disney Transportation from park-to-park was also put on hold. However, now that Park Hopping will start back up again, transportation heading to and from multiple parks will pick up its operations at the beginning of 2021 too.
When we spoke to a Disney Cast Member this morning, we were told that Disney plans on bringing back park-to-park transportation once Park Hopping resumes. When we asked what type of transportation will be available, the Cast Member we spoke with confirmed that more information and details will be released in the near future.
At this time, we have been told that Park Hopping will have specific hours of operations in Disney World to abide by capacity and safety guidelines. Transportation will begin 30 minutes prior to the start of Park Hopper hours each day to accommodate guests heading into Disney World. Since Park Hopping will officially commence at 2PM, we expect that means 30 minutes prior to that time.
It’s important to note that when this modified form of Park Hopping returns, it will only be available to those with a ticket or annual pass with park hopping benefits. Guests will also still need a Disney Park Pass reservation for the first park they plan to visit in the day, and will need to have physically checked in and visited that park before being able to visit another park later in the day.
As Disney continues to release more details about the modifications coming to Park Hopping and park transportation, we’ll share the information you need to know before you go!
Do you have upcoming plans to go on a Disney World vacation soon? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Orange County Mayor Demings Comments on Travel to Orlando During the Holidays
- Is EPCOT’s Festival Center Still a Thing? Here’s a Breakdown of What We Know!
- HURRY! The Original Baby Yoda Plush Is on Sale for Black Friday!
- Walt Disney is the Inspiration for the Latest D23 Mickey Plush!
- Take a Trip to Wonderland with the Newest Disney x Danielle Nicole Backpack!
- PHOTOS: Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts Are Looking Merry and Bright with New Holiday Decor!
- Disney is Releasing NEW Limited Edition ‘Tangled’ Merchandise SOON!
- These Were the Average Wait Times We Saw for the Most Popular Rides in Disney World Last Week!
- PHOTOS: Decorations Have Started to Go Up for EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
- BREAKING! Imagineer Joe Rohde Will Be Retiring After 40 Years of Work at Disney