It’s a rainy day again in Florida, and we don’t even mind!
We’ve got our rain jackets on and ready to go as we explore the parks (all while keeping our Minnie Ears dry, of course). While we haven’t been too shy when it comes to going on a snack crawl today, we’ve been especially excited to see our favorite characters again!
Since the parks first opened with Character Cavalcades, Disney has made sure to have back-up plans for the rainy days where floats just won’t work. During the initial reopening, we spotted a Rainy Day Character Cavalcade with the Disney Princesses looking as sweet as ever in the Magic Kingdom.
But, today, we spotted NEW friends who were greeting guests during this rainy Florida day. Alice, Peter Pan, and Aladdin were chilling on the top level of the Double Decker Bus this time around. Plus, we spotted Winnie the Pooh and Tigger engaging in a serious discussion about how good honey is on the lower level.
Mary Poppins made her way through the street, looking practically perfect in every way…
…followed by Gaston, who couldn’t help but have smug smile.
Those five dozen eggs have really been doing the trick.
While we continue to explore the parks, we’ll make sure you get a look at all the fun entertainment making its way into a reopened Disney World!
Have you seen any of the Rainy Day Character Cavalcades in the parks? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World