As Disney starts to continue its re-opening processes, the parks will all be reducing their hours further from September 8th through October 31st. However, Annual Passholders visiting the parks soon will have their reservations changed to enter EPCOT earlier in the day!
The Orlando Sentinel has reported that Annual Passholders who have the “EPCOT After 4” passes will be able to enter the park at 2PM instead.
Since the park will be reducing its hours to close at 7PM instead of its previous 9PM closure, Disney is allowing these Annual Passholders to enter EPCOT 2 hours earlier when the reduced hours begin on September 8th.
When we spoke to a Cast Member online, she confirmed the update. However, the 2PM entry time isn’t permanent and will return back to 4PM after October 31st, when the newly reduced hours are discontinued in the parks.
Although Disney World is making changes as a health and safety measure, we’ll continue to keep you updated on everything you need to know about going back to the parks!
Take a look at all the frightfully fun merchandise coming to the Disney Parks for Halloween this year!
What is your favorite thing to do when you’re in EPCOT? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World