Disney World has officially reopened, and there have already been a lot of noticeable changes in the parks.
As each of the parks have opened many of their Table Service and Quick Service restaurants, menu changes have been making their way to multiple locations to limit the items available.
Although different stops will be utilizing a new dining process that focuses heavily on Mobile Order, the Quick Service areas that will be reopening have fluctuated recently. One of the spots that has been added and removed includes Sunshine Seasons in Epcot’s The Land pavilion.
However, while Sunshine Seasons was off the reopening list recently, now it’s BACK ON the Mobile Order line-up so guests can stop by for a tasty lunch or a quick snack!
With the theme parks back open, we’ll take you with us to dine at our favorite spots around Disney World!
What Quick Service location in Disney World do you miss the most? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World