A few weeks ago, we noticed some giant blue construction walls appear that formed a barrier around the areas of the resorts that the NBA players, coaches, and staff will live in while resuming their season at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. At Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, we’ve already seen some unique ways that the NBA has been welcomed to the hotel, including NBA Experience merchandise arriving at the souvenir shops!
After stopping by the Grand Floridian today, we spotted a new addition to the “NBA Bubble” that further adds to the campus-like feel these resorts now have!
While taking a stroll along the blue walls, we can’t help but crane our necks to see if we can spot anything added to the NBA’s side of the resorts!
We noticed a pop-up barbershop appear on the grounds of the Grand Floridian! You can just see the top of it peeking over the wall. Barbershops one of the many additional amenities available to the NBA (which also includes after hours access to some rides in the parks!).
Who knows what we’ll spot next time we visit the resort! With games set to begin on July 30th, we’re sure to hear more NBA news coming out of Disney World soon!
The NBA season officially resumes next week! Will you be tuning in? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World