This week, the NBA began to arrive at Disney World ahead of the resumption of their season, which is set to kick off on July 30 at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
USA Today has reported that while the players, coaches, and staff are living inside their “campus bubble” through the end of the season, Disney and the NBA have made arrangements to offer many special perks and activities in the theme parks and throughout the Disney World Resort.
NBA Players will have first access to these experiences, and coaches and staffers will also be able to sign up for additional availability. Arrangements have been made to offer after-hours access to Rock N Roller Coaster at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Test Track at EPCOT, and Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Other Disney World experiences are available to those participating in the NBA season, including Golf at three different courses with tee times available throughout the day, six days a week.
Players and staffers can also sign up for bowling at Splitsville Luxury Lanes, as well as fishing and boating trips. Extra amenities are available at the resorts, including player lounges with video games, pool tables, tennis courts, and bikes.
We will continue to cover this historic residency of the NBA at Disney World in the coming weeks!
Are you planning on watching the NBA season when it resumes at Disney World later this month? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World