It’s been a whirlwind of a day for us at the Cast Member Preview at Magic Kingdom.
But on the way out we were able to catch a glimpse at some exciting construction updates.
We hopped on the Express Monorail which gave us a great view of the work being done on the walkway at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa! We’ve been covering the construction on this walkway for some time, and it looks like it’s finally starting to take shape!
As we passed by Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa, we noticed more work being done on the new walkway!
Some parts of the walkway look near completion, while others still have a ways to go.
There will be a bridge installed to connect the walkways. Once the walkway is completed, guests will be able to travel from the Grand Floridian to Magic Kingdom by foot!
This now means that each of the Monorail resorts will be accessible to Magic Kingdom by foot, since Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is already accessible to the Grand Floridian via walkway. Disney’s Contemporary Resort is already easily accessible to Magic Kingdom by foot.
We’ll be sure to keep checking up on the progress being made on the Grand Floridian walkway and will provide updates as we learn more!
If you were to stay at one of the Monorail resorts, would you prefer to travel to the Magic Kingdom by Monorail or by foot? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!