Disney World’s reopening is just around the corner!
As the parks prepare to instate new health and safety regulations, like face masks and hand-sanitizing stations, we have sneak peek of how Disney will be handling the park entrances.
Thanks to @bioreconstruct, we have an aerial look at the temperature screening process that guests will be required to go through when they enter Disney World.
You can see an aerial view of the same tents that Disney World will be using when the parks reopen. The arrows show the traffic flow the guests will follow at the Ticket and Transportation Center…
…as well as the parks. At the Magic Kingdom‘s entrance plaza, it looks like there will be a tent just past the bus stations. (And, you can also spot construction on the Grand Floridian Walkway and and a new dock next to the Monorail!)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom is still wrapping up construction on the new bag check and tram loop. The white temperature checks are placed right in front of the area…
…while the screening area at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is also located right after the tram loop. If you look closely, the arrows are point to fencing that will direct guests to the the tents before going to bag check.
EPCOT also has two tent locations before guests enter the plaza to be screened. The construction on the EPCOT Transformation appears to be underway still as the entrance is transformed.
When Disney World starts to reopen next week with Annual Passholder Previews, we’ll keep you updated with our experience during temperature check!
When will you be returning to Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World