That feeling of strolling down Sunset Boulevard in Disney’s Hollywood Studios as you listen to the jazzy music play is practically a form of Disney magic itself!
Although we already know which Hollywood Studios attractions will be re-opening on July 15th, we’ve been waiting to hear all about the entertainment and shops we’ll be able to visit soon too!
And, it’s our lucky day, folks! Disney has released the full list of stores and shows that will be coming to the park when Hollywood Studios re-opens!
You can twirl around in a new dress, build your own droid, and even travel to the Twilight Zone with these Hollywood Studios’ stores that will be open:
- Celebrity 5 & 10
- Crossroads of the World
- Dok Ondar’s Den of Antiquities
- Droid Depot Experience
- Droid Depot Store
- In Character
- Legends of Hollywood
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Mickey’s Of Hollywood
- Movieland Memorabilia
- Once Upon A Time
- Sid Cahuenga’s One-of-a-Kind
- Rock Around The Shop
- Rubio Arts
- Strollers & Wheelchairs
- Tatooine Traders
- The Market
- Tower Hotel Gifts
- Toy Story Mania Shop
Disney has already stated that the parks wouldn’t be having fireworks, parades, or character meet-and-greets during the initial part of the phased re-opening. However, the parks will be bringing back characters in some capacity with cavalcades, processionals, and more!
When you’re in Hollywood Studios, you can expect to see the following Character Cavalcades parading down Hollywood Boulevard throughout the day:
- Disney Junior Stars Motorcade
- Mickey & Friends Motorcade
- Pixar Motorcade
Although not all the experiences and stores will be opening at first, we do hope that we will see them again sometime soon! We will continue to keep you updated on more information as the situation unfolds in Disney World.
What store will you be visiting first when Hollywood Studios re-opens? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World