Reviews of Astro Orbiter

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/07/2022

Okay soooooo, I went on this ride for the first time ever today, and we had no idea what to expect. When we got off, we were like, “45 minutes for THAT???” It was not worth it!!!! It’s just a carnival ride on a roof!!!!!!!

Pros:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmnmmmmmmnnnnmnmm NOTHING

Cons:

Everything…

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/28/2021

This is not a ride for tall people.

Pros:

You get to see the park from a different view

Cons:

Not for tall people. I could barely get in or out!!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/29/2021

We went to WDW from July 27-August 1 of 2021. It had been raining a bit, and the shortest line was for this ride. I want to say the wait time was somewhere between 40-60 minutes. We had lunch reservations we couldn’t cancel in 90 minutes. We got in line and waited for so long. With 20 minutes left before our reservation, we eventually got in the elevator where we had to wait for three more cycles. We had to get out of line but we were told we couldn’t just take the elevator back by ourselves, we had to wait. And the offloading and onloading process took several minutes too, even longer than the actual ride itself. Would not recommend if you have reservations during a 2 hour time period.

Pros:

Good for families of all ages

Cons:

Long boarding process, deceiving lines, short ride time

Reviewed by Salsa Review Date: 08/18/2021

Pros:

Good for families of all ages

Cons:

Long boarding process, deceiving lines, short ride time

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/10/2020

If you are super tall like me, it’s hard to stay in your seat! I had to grasp on to the sides, as the centrifugal force was literally pushing me out of my seat.

Pros:

Gorgeous views of the park at night!

Cons:

Not for super tall people like me.

Reviewed by MiraBeth98 Review Date: 08/09/2020

just another dumbo

Pros:

short lines

Cons:

have to go up an elevator to ride

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/15/2020

Mild ride

Pros:

Cons:

Scary for kids Not fun for adults

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 05/17/2022

I think I'd rather ride Mission Space than this ride and that's saying something. The queue is straight out in the elements and boring and it only leads to the too tight, too hot elevator ride to the top. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with claustrophobia. When you finally reach the top, they will put two adults in a party into a rocket with one sitting in between another's legs awkwardly, dramatically decreasing the enjoyment of the ride. I would only say the view is wonderful saving the score from the lowest for me.

Pros:

View

Cons:

Literally everything else, just ride Dumbo instead

Reviewed by AnnaH22 Review Date: 12/11/2021

Great view but that's about it. The queue is tedious and it is very nausea inducing!

Pros:

Fantastic views

Cons:

Makes you feel sick. Tricky queue because of the elevator and low rise capacity.

Reviewed by Kenzj Review Date: 01/29/2020

The only nice thing about this attraction is the view you get, but the wait time and comfort of the ride are not great. You have to go in an elevator to get to the top, and the seats are very tight. They told us we could fit two adults in one vehicle- definitely not ideal. I don't recommend unless someone is your party is space-obsessed.

Pros:

The view

Cons:

Lack of comfort, not worth the wait.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions