Sticking to a budget when you’re at Disney World is a lot more important than you might think!
It’s SO easy to get into vacation mode and start swiping that plastic or dropping that cash down on the counter with reckless abandon — but this could end up with you wondering just how exactly you spent so much money! Luckily, there are a few places you can save on your trip if you know where to look — so let’s check out all the current and upcoming deals and discounts you might find around Disney World!
Disney World Hotel Discounts & Package Discounts
There’s nothing quite like waking up in a hotel room just steps (or a monorail ride) away from Disney World. But, on-property hotels can come with a hefty price tag, so see if you can save with the below discounts!
- Annual Passholders and Florida Residents: Save up to 30% on stays at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort. Click here for more information.
- Annual Passholders: Save on stays at select Disney World Resort hotels this holiday season on most nights from October 23rd, 2022 to December 25th, 2022. Click here for more information.
- Annual Passholders can save up to 25% on Disney World hotel stays most Sunday through Thursday night stays from January 2nd, 2023 to February 28th, 2023, and most nights from March 1st, 2023 to April 30th, 2023. Click here for more information.
- U.S. Military Members: Take Advantage of Great Rates at select Disney Resort Hotels from now through December 16th, 2022.
- Disney+ subscribers can save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights between December 11th through December 25th, 2022. Click here for more information.
Disney Springs Area Hotel Discounts
Don’t want to shell out the dough staying on property? You can still get a great deal and potentially save at Disney Springs Area Hotels as well. Find out if staying at a Disney World Good Neighbor Hotel is right for you here.
- Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando: Special Rates from $144.99
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace: Let’s Go – Deals (Rates in the past have been from $115 a night)
- B Resort & Spa: You may be able to get a $25 nightly resort credit
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: Let’s Go – Deals (Rates in the past have been from $95 a night)
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: Family Escape Package can save you 10%
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando: Two-Room Suites from $109 a night!
- Holiday Inn Orlando: Special Rates From $79
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: D23 Gold Members can save up to 20% off hotel rooms
- Florida & Georgia Residents can save up to 15% at the following Disney Springs Area Resort Hotels: B Resort & Spa, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando, Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Place, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, Holiday Inn Orlando, and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Seniors can receive at various Disney Springs Area Resort Hotels
- AAA Members can also receive a discount at 7 Disney Springs Area Resort hotels
- Military families can get up to a 20% discount at 7 Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels
Can’t wait to hop on the Carousel of Progress to check out the family’s upgraded outfits? You might be able to save on your Disney World park tickets with the below discounts!
- Annual Passholders: Annual Passholders can save on 1-Day Water Park Tickets at Typhoon Lagoon, which can be used now through December 31st, 2022. Click here to learn more!
- U.S. Military Members: Enjoy Specially Priced 4- and 5-Day Theme Park Tickets. Valid from now through December 16th, 2022. Must be purchased by December 16th, 2022. Click for more details.
- Florida Residents: Save 40% on a 4-Day Ticket and 30% on a 3-Day ticket!
- AAA: “Take advantage of exclusive AAA Member savings of up to $40!”
In the mood for a Thanksgiving-sized feast on your next Disney World trip? Eat all the food you want without worrying about breaking the bank thanks to these dining discounts. You might even find a new favorite Happy Hour spot!
- Annual Passholders can save at most dining locations throughout Disney World
- Disney Visa Cardholders can save 10% at select Disney World dining locations (and 20% off Joffrey’s coffee)
- Disney Vacation Club members can save on Disney World dining
- D23 Gold Members can save at select Disney Springs dining locations
- Landry’s Select Club (Rainforest Cafe, T-Rex, and Yak & Yeti)
- Present your membership card to your server and earn 1 point for every $1 spent on eligible food, beverage, retail, and online & in-store gift card purchases at any participating location. When 250 points are earned, they are converted into a $25 reward.
- Levy Restaurants Preferred Frequent Dining Program (Paddlefish & Terralina Crafted Italian)
- At every 250-point increment, you may add $25 reward dollars directly onto your preferred card.
- Complimentary drink with purchase at Wine Bar George
- Buy a Corkcicle at Wine Bar George or The Basket and receive a complimentary frozen beverage of your choice
Disney Springs Happy Hours:
- House of Blues Restaurant
- Monday through Thursday — Open — 5PM
- Featuring $2 off all bottled and canned beer, $5 House Wine and Well Liquors, and $6 Margaritas and Long Island Iced Tea.
- Jaleo by José Andrés
- Monday through Sunday — 4PM-6PM
- Featuring specially-priced Guest favorites, including tapas and beverages. “Exclusions may apply. See the location for more details.”
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- Monday through Friday — 12PM-3PM
- Featuring $6-$7 Wine and Well Drinks, $6-$7 Draft Beers, and $8 and under appetizers.
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Monday through Sunday — All Day (Bar Only)
- Featuring $5 house margarita, and $5 Coors Lite and Tecate
- Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant
- Monday through Friday — 12PM-6PM (Outside Bar Only)
- Featuring $5 Draught Beers, $5 Premium Well Liquors
- STK Orlando
- Monday through Sunday — 3PM-6PM
- Featuring half-off specialty cocktails, $10 Justin Cabernet & VieVite Rose, and $2, $5, $7, and $8 food specials
- Terralina Crafted Italian
- Monday through Sunday — 4PM-6PM (outside bar only)
- Featuring $5 select beers and half-off glasses of wine (reserve wine not included)
The power of suggestion is STRONG at Disney World — especially when you’re shopping. Check out the below merchandise discounts and maybe you won’t have to pick favorites.
- Annual Passholders can save on most merchandise purchases at Disney World-owned and operated locations and select other spots
- Annual Passholders can save 30% on most merchandise purchases at Disney World-owned and operated locations for a limited time from September 14th, 2022 to October 14th, 2022.
- Disney Visa Cardholders can save 10% off on select merchandise purchases
- Disney Vacation Club members can save on select merchandise purchases
- D23 Gold Members can save at select Disney Springs retailers
Events, Entertainment, and Recreation Discounts
Want to know what Disney World has to offer outside of the parks and resorts? There can be plenty of room for activities on your trip that don’t involve a park ticket — you just might find a new favorite thanks to the deals and discounts below.
- Disney Vacation Club members and their guests can join instructional clinics led by a PGA professional for only $20 per session. Click here to learn more.
- Disney Vacation Club Members can also save on other events and experiences throughout Disney World
- Annual Passholders can save on events, entertainment, and recreation
- Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can also save on tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Getting ready to plan your next trip but not sure where to start? Check out a Disney Travel Agent like our friends over at MEI Travel! They can help you plan your trip and make sure you’re getting the best deals while you’re there.
Heading to the parks soon but not sure what to wear? We’ve got you covered with AE Style Outfits like the one below!
Be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest Disney news and more!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free list of the Best Table Service Restaurants in Disney World! Click here to get started!
Do you have a favorite Disney World restaurant? Let us know in the comments!