Construction is happening left and right around Disney World with new attractions, restaurants, and projects on the rise!
While we recently saw the “it’s a small world” sign get a fresh coat of paint that pops, we’ve got yet another surprise for guests heading back to Disney World soon!
As you get ready to embark on a boat ride around the world, you can admire the new paint job that has made the colors look brighter and more welcoming.
We’re so glad to see this classic Fantasyland attraction out from behind those big walls again.
As we continue to head back to the parks, we’ll be sure to keep an eye on the rest of the construction around Disney World!
Will you be going to Disney World for Christmas or New Year’s? Let us know in the comments below!
- One Closure Ends But Five More Continue in Disney World This Week
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- Take a Look at the New Website and Concept Art for Space 220 in EPCOT!
- Check Out the Aerial View of Construction on Disney World’s Fantasmic!
- First Look at the Sign for EPCOT’s Upcoming Creations Shop
- 5 BIG Changes and Closures in Disney World This Week
- PHOTOS: Signs Removed From the NBA Experience in Disney Springs
- All the Closures You Need to Know About in Disney World This Week
- TWO Classic Attractions, One Shop, and More Will Be Closed in Disney World Next Week
- VIDEO: Construction Update on the Monorail Station at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!