It feels like it has been a long time since Disney World reopened, but since then there have been a lot of changes in the parks, with new reopenings, and delayed projects.
As construction continues to take place around the parks, we’re on the look-out for updates on projects like the Guardians of the Galaxy Coaster or the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel. However, we noticed a bit of unexpected construction return back to the Magic Kingdom!
Since Magic Kingdom’s reopening feels like ages ago, we’ll give you a bit of a refresher! When the park welcomed guests again originally, there was a bit of construction over the entryway to “it’s a small world” in Fantasyland. Only a few weeks passed, though, before the construction walls were taken down and the attraction returned to normal.
But, we noticed on our way to Friar Nook’s for loaded tots today that the construction walls were back up AGAIN in front of the ride.
The walls extended out into Fantasyland, where the queue for the attraction wrapped around outside of the area.
The first time that the attraction had construction walls was due to the fact that distancing measures, like partitions and markers, were being put inside the attraction.
While Disney could be putting more safety measures in place or updating the entrance facade, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on what’s going on with the ride!
What is your favorite attraction in Fantasyland? Let us know in the comments below!
- You Don’t Need a Time Machine (or the DeLorean) to Grab These Retro Ornaments from Universal Orlando!
- You’re Going to Want to Snag Danielle Nicole x Disney’s New Cinderella Backpack Before the Clock Strikes Soon!
- This Disney Family Has Been Stepping in Time for Halloween With Their AMAZING Mary Poppins Costumes!
- PHOTOS: Lotus Blossom Has Reopened at EPCOT’s China Pavilion in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Take a Look at All the Holiday Decorations We Found in Universal Orlando’s Whoville!
- Disney World Annual Passholders Can Snag a Spooky Surprise with This Exclusive Shopping Event!
- Minnie’s Here to Stay! Hollywood and Vine Extends Character Dining Through Fall 2021 in Disney World!
- Make a Reservation NOW to Pick Up These New Vinyl Figurines at an Exclusive Disneyland Shopping Event!
- NEWS: Disneyland Will Be Opening Stores and Restaurants Along Buena Vista Street This November!
- Your Morning Coffee Just Got a Little More Magical With This Starbucks Series in Disney World!