It feels like it has been a long time since Disney World reopened, but since then there have been a lot of changes in the parks, with new reopenings, and delayed projects.
As construction continues to take place around the parks, we’re on the look-out for updates on projects like the Guardians of the Galaxy Coaster or the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hotel. However, we noticed a bit of unexpected construction return back to the Magic Kingdom!
Since Magic Kingdom’s reopening feels like ages ago, we’ll give you a bit of a refresher! When the park welcomed guests again originally, there was a bit of construction over the entryway to “it’s a small world” in Fantasyland. Only a few weeks passed, though, before the construction walls were taken down and the attraction returned to normal.
But, we noticed on our way to Friar Nook’s for loaded tots today that the construction walls were back up AGAIN in front of the ride.
The walls extended out into Fantasyland, where the queue for the attraction wrapped around outside of the area.
The first time that the attraction had construction walls was due to the fact that distancing measures, like partitions and markers, were being put inside the attraction.
While Disney could be putting more safety measures in place or updating the entrance facade, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on what’s going on with the ride!
What is your favorite attraction in Fantasyland? Let us know in the comments below!
- 7 BIG Questions We Still Have After the ‘WandaVision’ Finale
- More Details About EPCOT’s New Entrance Music Have Been Revealed!
- 12 Details You Missed in the Finale of ‘WandaVision’
- NEWS: Brightline Train to Disney World Given Deadline to Solidify Plans
- How Many Americans Will Travel for Spring Break? The Answer May Surprise You!
- Our Top Eats at EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival
- Will Disney Entertainment Ever Be the Same After Streaming Services?
- PHOTOS: First Look at Moana-Themed Rooms Coming to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!
- Snag These Disney Cups for $8 TODAY ONLY !
- Is Disney World’s Most Expensive Resort Worth the Price?