When we went back to Fantasyland on its opening day at Magic Kingdom, we saw plenty of new ride procedures and regulations utilized at the attractions. However, we also noticed that “it’s a small world” had construction walls placed around the entryway before guests entered.
But, when we were back in the Magic Kingdom today, the walls had been taken down so guests could peer into the little “world of laughter!”
Although we’re not sure why the construction walls were up at it’s a small world (and easily could have been leftover while new barriers, distancing markers, and more), we’re glad to see the attraction looking as colorful and happy as ever.
While we keep exploring Disney World, we’ll keep you updated on all the new and different things in the parks!
Have you been back to Magic Kingdom yet? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World