Although guests are required to wear masks when they’re in the parks, sometimes problems happen where face coverings break or you lose them in the parks. We know that Disney World is selling their own official face masks just about everywhere, but so far we’ve only seen disposable masks being sold at resort hotels.
But now it seems Disney World will be selling disposable face masks at some stores around the parks for guests in a bind!
The masks are kept behind the counter for only $1.50 each. Although Disney is selling their own themed character masks for $6 each, these are a quick and less expensive alternative for anybody that needs them! Note that these are often held out of sight of guests, so if you don’t see them, just ask about them.
As we take you around Disney World to look at the newly re-opened parks, we’ll continue to keep you updated on any other new health and safety guidelines we find!
Do you have a favorite Disney face mask? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World