Just when we think that Disney World is done rolling out new and returning food spots in the parks today, Magic Kingdom brings back one of our FAVORITE spots!
But, nothing prepared us for the return of Friar’s Nook in the Magic Kingdom with ALL THE LOADED TOTS! Before we get too excited over what’s cooking up at the quick-service location again, let’s check out the new health and safety measures. The queue has distancing markers on the ground for guests to wait their turn…
…and different lines are sectioned off to make sure that there is plenty of space between people at all times.
While you can still get Creamy Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Tater Bites, Brat and Tater Bites, and an All-Beef Hot Dog and Tater Bites off Friar Nook’s menu…
…we HAD to go with the amazing Loaded Buffalo Chicken Tater Bites for $9.99! This snack doesn’t only pack a ton of flavor, but it’s also a HUGE portion that you can share with your family and friends during your day in the Magic Kingdom.
Plus, how can you miss out on all the crispy tots, buffalo chicken, and bleu cheese to finish it all off?
The return of loaded tots seems like the best way to end this October day in Disney World! As we keep exploring the parks (and taking you with us), we’ll make sure to keep an eye out for more eats and treats available all around the property!
What’s your favorite kind of loaded tots to get in Disney World? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Dining Updates!
- Our Best Tip for Snagging a Last Minute Disney Reservation
- NEWS: Menus Released for EPCOT’s Flower and Garden Festival!
- NEWS: Opening DELAYED for Portillo’s Near Disney World
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- NEWS: Lamplight Lounge Will Reopen Soon at Disney California Adventure!
- Did We Just Make the Best Dole Whip Hack in Disney World?
- Disney Menu Updates: TWO Restaurants Reopen and St. Patrick’s Treats!
- NEWS: Character Breakfast Is Coming BACK to Hollywood Studios!
- We Found Our New Favorite Dole Whip Swirl in Disney World
- The Most Romantic Disney Restaurants for Date Night!