You know it’s going to be a good day when the sun is shining and you’re taking a visit to the reopened Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts!
When Disney’s Beach Club first opened to guests, there was a bit of construction happening around the resort as they refurbished the Beach Club Club Marketplace. After it closed back in August, we’ve been waiting to see what new things were added to the stop-and-shop location.
And, our day has gotten even better since the Beach Club Marketplace is BACK OPEN with a few new treats inside!
When you walk inside, you’ll notice that the entirety of the Quick Service location has replaced its previous tile floors with lovely new hardwood flooring instead!
The Marketplace also has directional arrows, distancing markers, and numbered areas for guests to stand on as an additional health and safety measure.
Merchandise is still available for guests to peruse with jewelry and pins…
…as well as board games and plushes for your whole family to enjoy.
Halloween has even swept its way over the Marketplace with themed apparel…
…Minnie Ears, and other accessories that you can pick up during your visit! However, the Dressing Rooms are closed during this time.
The Package Pick-Up location is open with plexiglass barriers to separate Cast Members from the guests. And, there’s a Trivia Board right next to it so you can test your Disney knowledge!
As another health and safety measure, Disney has halted the use of the Freestyle Coke machines at the Beach Club Marketplace. Guests are still able to use their refillable cups at the Quick Service location…
…where Cast Members are there to fill the cups as well as any additional drink orders.
We were excited to see that a new coffee station was placed over at the Beach Club Marketplace, featuring delicious Joffrey’s Coffee brews. Flavored syrup, creamer, and more were also available to help mix up the perfect drink.
Along with the refrigerators placed on the walls, there was also a grab and go style refrigerator in the center of the Marketplace with drinks and snack options.
While you could pick up something for breakfast with fruit cups, yogurt, and apple juice…
…sandwiches, salads, and more were also available for lunch or a quick bite!
But, we had our eye on the desserts (of course) with the new Pumpkin Whoopie Pie now at the Marketplace for the Fall! The pumpkin cake with brown butter cream cheese filling and sprinkles is also available at the Beach Club Marketplace’s sister location, The Market at Ale & Compass, over at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
As Cast Members are cooking up any hot meal items you order, Disney has placed a new vent at the top to make sure that things are kept fresh and safe in the kitchen.
The Beach Club Marketplace is on Mobile Order once again for guests to pick up their items quickly and seamlessly. However, a Cast Member let us know that you can only get hot food through Mobile Order at this time.
While the Marketplace was closed, guests were redirected to get food and drinks in The Solarium. However, the doors were blocked off to the area when we were visiting.
There was a designated entrance as well as an exit so the flow of traffic was monitored at all times in the Beach Club Marketplace.
As soon as guests left with their goodies, a hand-sanitizer station was placed beyond the doors for everyone to use.
We’re glad to see the refurbishment looking so nice at the Beach Club Marketplace, along with new treats on the shelves! As we continue to head to the Disney Resorts to check out everything new (and all the upcoming Halloween goodies), we’ll take you with us to check it all out!
Have you been back to the Disney Resorts recently? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Resorts Updates
- Say Goodbye to Halloween and HELLO to Christmas! Holiday Spirit Jerseys Have Made Their Way to Disney World!
- NEWS: Two MORE Restaurants Have Been Added to Disney’s Table Service To Go!
- NEWS! The Wonders of the Lodge Tour at Disney World’s Wilderness Lodge Has Been Discontinued “As of Now”
- NEWS: Olivia’s Cafe Has Debuted as Another Table Service Mobile Order Location in Disney World!
- UPDATE! The Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Continues to Make Awesome Progress in Disney World
- Food and Wine Weekends Are Returning to Waldorf Astoria Orlando and Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek Resorts
- NEWS: These Are the Restaurants That Will (and Will Not) Be Available When Disney’s Coronado Springs Reopens!
- NEWS: Walt Disney World Resort Suites Are Now Available to Book, Though Club Level Access Still Unavailable
- Disney Releases a New App for Aulani Resort Guests Prior to Its November Reopening
- AllEars TV: Is This Disney World’s Most Tranquil Resort?