It’s been quite the day of huge news drops today from Disney as we’ve found out that Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure has been delayed until 2021 and the construction on The Princess and the Frog re-theming of Splash Mountain will “speed up.”
Although we’re so hyped to see the finished attractions when they’re released, we’re switching over to details on the newest hotel coming to Disney World soon.
The Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will be an experience like no other when the hotel finally debuts next to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Guests will board a transport ship that will take them to the Halcyon as their two night Star Wars story unfolds.
…receive lightsaber training…
…learn how to navigate the ship, and more!
However, during the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions Expo (IAAPA) today, Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro FINALLY gave us a look at a completed stateroom inside the hotel!
The concept image above has been brought to life, so families can actually feel like they’re cruising through space together. Each room in the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will have a view of the galaxy from specially designed “windows.” The stateroom also comes equipped with a digital map that provides details about your expedition.
The staterooms have bunk beds that are built into the walls like mini pods for your family members. Plus, in the photo D’Amaro shared, but you can spot that the bed is decorated with what seems to be the Starcruiser logo.
We’re so excited to see things coming together already! The finished rooms bring us one step closer to the grand opening of the Star Wars hotel, while we wait for its official debut date.
We’ll keep you updated with everything you need to know about the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser! And, we’ll be giving you more updates on attractions, experiences, and more throughout the day!
Will you be staying at the Star Wars hotel when it opens? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney’s Streamer Marketing Tactic Caused a LOT of Controversy
- VIDEO: Sneak Peek at EPCOT’s Harmonious Firework Show
- NEWS: Pizzafari Will Be Reopening SOON in Disney World
- NEWS: Yachtsman Steakhouse Gets a Reopening Date in Disney World
- A Frightening History of Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights
- Rope Drop Was NOT What We Were Expecting in Magic Kingdom Today
- Splash Mountain Song Removed from Magic Kingdom Welcome Show
- NEWS: CDC Expected to Announce New Mask Recommendations Soon
- Why You’ll Want to Book Your Holiday Park Passes for Disney World NOW
- EPCOT Extends Select Park Hours in August!