It’s been quite the day of huge news drops today from Disney as we’ve found out that Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure has been delayed until 2021 and the construction on The Princess and the Frog re-theming of Splash Mountain will “speed up.”
Although we’re so hyped to see the finished attractions when they’re released, we’re switching over to details on the newest hotel coming to Disney World soon.
The Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will be an experience like no other when the hotel finally debuts next to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Guests will board a transport ship that will take them to the Halcyon as their two night Star Wars story unfolds.
…receive lightsaber training…
…learn how to navigate the ship, and more!
However, during the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions Expo (IAAPA) today, Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro FINALLY gave us a look at a completed stateroom inside the hotel!
The concept image above has been brought to life, so families can actually feel like they’re cruising through space together. Each room in the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will have a view of the galaxy from specially designed “windows.” The stateroom also comes equipped with a digital map that provides details about your expedition.
The staterooms have bunk beds that are built into the walls like mini pods for your family members. Plus, in the photo D’Amaro shared, but you can spot that the bed is decorated with what seems to be the Starcruiser logo.
We’re so excited to see things coming together already! The finished rooms bring us one step closer to the grand opening of the Star Wars hotel, while we wait for its official debut date.
We’ll keep you updated with everything you need to know about the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser! And, we’ll be giving you more updates on attractions, experiences, and more throughout the day!
Will you be staying at the Star Wars hotel when it opens? Let us know in the comments below!
- 6 of the BEST Disney Deals on Amazon from This Week!
- NEWS: Disney to Cover Travel Costs for Access to Abortions Following Roe v. Wade Ruling
- NEW Rooms Are Now OPEN at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Everything RETURNING to the 2022 Festival of the Holidays in EPCOT
- FINALLY! Mirabel From ‘Encanto’ is Coming to Magic Kingdom!
- NEW Details Announced About Disney’s 2022 D23 Expo
- The Big Anniversary Disney World Has Been Completely SILENT On
- The BIG Questions We Still Have About MagicBand+
- How to Save BIG on Your Ride to Disney World from the Airport
- Disney World CAN’T Return to “Normal” — Here’s Why