As the France Pavilion gets its stunning makeover, we’ve been keeping an eye on all the construction over at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure!
Recently, the marquee for the ride was debuted and hung up above the entrance, so we thought that we might be inching closer and closer to actually being able to visit in person. Since the attraction was originally supposed to open to guests in the summer of 2020, we’ve been wondering when EPCOT’s latest ride would welcome guests for the first time.
However, it sounds like we’re going to have to wait a bit longer until we get to head into the world of Ratatouille. In a recent announcement from Disney officials, we found out the news that Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure has had its opening delayed until 2021.
Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro stated at the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions Expo (IAAPA) that Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is “still on track to open in 2021,” despite its previously project 2020 date.
D’Amaro also noted that “We’re looking forward to seeing you race through Gusteau’s famous Parisian kitchen aboard a trackless ride vehicle in a thrilling 3D chase.”
Most likely, this pushed date is due to the construction delays that occurred during the initial park closures earlier this year. Although we don’t have details on when exactly the attraction will be opening during Disney World’s 50th anniversary, we’ll have to keep checking back with more details!
Are you excited to ride Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure when it finally opens? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: 3 Major CHANGES Immediately Begin at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 6 Times We Regret Using the Skyliner in Disney World
- 8 Non-Negotiable Magic Kingdom Meals
- This VIRAL Celebrity News Has Emma and DFB Cassie HYPED for One SUPER Specific Reason
- You Need To Be SUPER Strategic To Get Ahold of This Snack in Disney World
- Win a $13,000 Disney World Cinderella Castle Suite Vacation by Entering This NEW Sweepstakes!
- BREAKING: New PERK Revealed for Disney Vacation Club Members
- Disney Opened 2025 Vacation Bookings 3 Months EARLY. We Think We Know Why…
- People Won’t Shut Up About Breakfast, So Here Are The Best Breakfasts In Disney World
- Disney Grandchildren Call Activist Investors “Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing” in New Statement