As the France Pavilion gets its stunning makeover, we’ve been keeping an eye on all the construction over at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure!
Recently, the marquee for the ride was debuted and hung up above the entrance, so we thought that we might be inching closer and closer to actually being able to visit in person. Since the attraction was originally supposed to open to guests in the summer of 2020, we’ve been wondering when EPCOT’s latest ride would welcome guests for the first time.
However, it sounds like we’re going to have to wait a bit longer until we get to head into the world of Ratatouille. In a recent announcement from Disney officials, we found out the news that Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure has had its opening delayed until 2021.
Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro stated at the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions Expo (IAAPA) that Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is “still on track to open in 2021,” despite its previously project 2020 date.
D’Amaro also noted that “We’re looking forward to seeing you race through Gusteau’s famous Parisian kitchen aboard a trackless ride vehicle in a thrilling 3D chase.”
Most likely, this pushed date is due to the construction delays that occurred during the initial park closures earlier this year. Although we don’t have details on when exactly the attraction will be opening during Disney World’s 50th anniversary, we’ll have to keep checking back with more details!
Are you excited to ride Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure when it finally opens? Let us know in the comments below!
- Analyst Upgrades Walt Disney Company Stock Due to Streaming Success and Theme Park Performance
- PHOTOS! New Designer ‘Up’ Mickey Ears Arrive at Disney World!
- The World of Disney, Love Series Collectible Keys Will Be Released Next Week!
- Six Things We Can’t Wait to Eat at Walt Disney World in 2021
- PHOTOS: Tom Sawyer Island Refurbishment Progressing in Disney World!
- You Can Pre-Order a Portable Posable Baby Yoda!
- There are Pins to Go With the 1000 Other Things in the Disney Cat and Dog Line!
- The Disney Dogs and Cats Dresses Have Arrived in Disney World!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Tom Holland and Daniel Kaluuya Share Their Journeys Making Marvel’s “Spider-Man” and “Black Panther”