There are lots of construction projects going on all around Disney World right now, but we’ve been keeping an especially close eye on the construction going on by Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in the France pavilion in EPCOT.
Come along with us on a virtual trip to EPCOT today as we soar above the expansion area and see what it looks like now!
Today, we took a ride on the Disney Skyliner to get a bird’s-eye view of the France pavilion and the new area that will house the Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure attraction and La Creperie de Paris. There are still some construction cones and areas being worked on, but a lot of the flowers and vegetation are up in this spot already.
The marquee of the attraction is also up (it went up a few weeks ago) and is looking great.
We could see what appear to be wait time signs handing underneath the marquee as well as some more signage nearby.
Overall, things in this expansion area are looking really close to being done. We cannot wait to grab a crepe and just take a seat on one of the benches in this area and enjoy the scenery, and then hop on the Ratatouille attraction of course! No official opening date for this area has been set yet, but we’ll be on the lookout for any more information about it and definitely let you know when we spot any updates!
More Stories on Construction Updates!
- 3 Rides and a Popular Store That Will Be Closed in Disney World This Week
- 5 Continuing Closures (And 2 New Ones!) in Disney World Next Week!
- Disney World’s Noisiest Hotel Just Got Even Louder
- PHOTOS: World Showcase Lagoon is Certainly Looking….Different in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS: This Magic Kingdom Update is Subtle But VERY Cool!
- 3 Rides and a Fan-Favorite Shop Are Down for LONG Closures in Disney World
- Learn More About the Changes Coming SOON to Disney World’s Jungle Cruise
- Just When You Thought EPCOT Couldn’t Have Any More Construction…
- Refurbishment is Underway at a Snack Kiosk in Disney World!
- A Classic Disney World Ride FINALLY Reopens Next Week — But 3 More Remain Closed!
Are you excited for the new Ratatouille attraction in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!