When the France Pavilion finishes its construction, it’s going to be one of the BEST pavilions in EPCOT (even though we already love it so much now)!
Although Disney gave guests a taste of some of the ciders that would be coming to the new La Crêperie de Paris, now we’ve got a look at the progress on the restaurant’s construction too!
We’ve been taking a look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure as Gusteau’s comes to life before our eyes in France. And, while you can shrink to the size of a rat at the new Ratatouille themed attraction, you’ll actually be able to pick sweet and savory snacks when La Crêperie de Paris opens in the pavilion.
Disney has moved forward with the construction throughout the pavilion with walkways and lamp posts. But, today’s the first time we’ve seen the La Crêperie de Paris sign up and looking fabulous in the pavilion!
Right now, we don’t have too much of an update on whether La Crêperie de Paris or the rest of the France Pavilion will be open in time for Disney World’s 50th anniversary! Still, we’re holding out some hope after seeing the restaurant sign and the rest of the progress in the area.
We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop about when you can expect to get some delicious Disney crepes soon, though!
What EPCOT project are you looking forward to seeing the most? Let us know in the comments below!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World