The holidays are upon us, which means running around shopping for presents and baking ten thousand cookies.
It can get a little stressful this time of year! We’re granting you full permission to treat yourself to a spa day with these new Disney facial masks!
A day at the spa can get a little spendy, but these new face masks are only $6.99. The masks come in a variety of scents and designs inspired by Disney Princesses and even a few Disney Villains. You can choose from the Princess Jasmine mask which is made with antioxidant green tea, “to refresh and revitalize.”
For floral scents, try Sleeping Beauty’s calming lavender mask!
The enchanted rose from Beauty and the Beast inspired Belle’s rose water mask.
Naturally, Ariel’s mask is made with cucumber for hydration!
And while we’re under the sea, check out Ursula’s cucumber mask! Disney Villains need a day off too!
Apple, dearie? The Evil Queen’s spa mask is infused with apples which “can help promote a radiant and glowing complexion.” Now, who’s the fairest of them all?
Maleficent is here to wind down after a hard day of ruling as the Mistress of Evil. Her mask is made from antioxidant green tea.
Each mask features a special design inspired by the princess or villain. Maleficent’s mask is illustrated with Sleeping Beauty’s castle, brambles, and a dragon!
We found the masks at Star Traders at the Magic Kingdom and Legends of Hollywood in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. You’ll most likely find them in other gift shops around Disney World too! Do you already feel more relaxed just thinking about a day off?
- PHOTOS: New “it’s a small world” Dooney & Bourke Collection Arrives in Disney World
- Disney’s Graduation Collection Online Just Got a LOT More Affordable
- The NEW Cruella MagicBand is Quite the Fashion Statement in Disney World!
- Warning: You Do NOT Want to Eat These Disney Treats
- Disney Released a Bunch of NEW Indiana Jones Anniversary Items!
- Save on Over 200 Disney Items For a Limited Time!!
- News: Disney Stores Update Their Face Mask Policies
- Here’s When Disney’s ‘Pinocchio’ Stitch Collection Will Be Released Online!
- Face Masks Are Buy One Get One FREE in Disney World!
- Your Favorite ‘Loki’ Characters Have Arrived in Funko Pop Form!
Which spa mask would you purchase? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!