We’re now learning that one of Disneyland’s three resort hotels will also reopen after what will be a nearly nine-month-long closure.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa will begin its phased reopening on December 6th, 2020.
During the hotel’s initial reopening phase, the only rooms available will be the Disney Vacation Club Villas, and the remaining rooms will be closed. Disney Vacation Club’s website has been updated to reflect this announcement.
Throughout the hotel, health and safety measures will be in place, including physical distancing, increased cleaning and disinfection, and face covering mandates.
In addition, most of the hotel’s dining services and other amenities will be modified or unavailable based on physical distancing and health guidelines. Some locations may remain temporarily closed during the initial reopening phase.
Be sure to stay tuned as we continue to cover the reopening of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa!
Will you book a reservation at Disney Grand Californian Hotel & Spa? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- Here’s How Far In Advance You Need To Be Planning Your Disney World Trip!
- Disneyland Teases New Villains Coming This Year — Can You Guess Who They Are?
- Select Disney Guests Can Buy Oogie Boogie Bash Tickets NOW
- Disneyland Hotel Guests Are Getting ANOTHER Perk This Summer!
- A Returning Hotel PERK Could Make Getting Dining Reservations EASIER in Disneyland
- DATE Announced for Early Entry in Disneyland
- NEWS: Package Delivery is RETURNING to Disneyland Hotels
- NEW Discounts Released for Disneyland Hotels
- 43 NEW Menu Updates From the Disney Parks!
- NEWS: Reopening DATE for Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage in Disneyland