We’re now learning that one of Disneyland’s three resort hotels will also reopen after what will be a nearly nine-month-long closure.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa will begin its phased reopening on December 6th, 2020.
During the hotel’s initial reopening phase, the only rooms available will be the Disney Vacation Club Villas, and the remaining rooms will be closed. Disney Vacation Club’s website has been updated to reflect this announcement.
Throughout the hotel, health and safety measures will be in place, including physical distancing, increased cleaning and disinfection, and face covering mandates.
In addition, most of the hotel’s dining services and other amenities will be modified or unavailable based on physical distancing and health guidelines. Some locations may remain temporarily closed during the initial reopening phase.
Be sure to stay tuned as we continue to cover the reopening of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa!
Will you book a reservation at Disney Grand Californian Hotel & Spa? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- Disneyland Has Updated Part of Its Legacy Passholder Program
- HURRY! Dining Reservations Now Available for Disneyland Resort!
- Disneyland Will NOT Allow Out-of-State Guests When It Reopens
- Can Out-of-State Visitors Go to Disneyland’s Reopening? Here’s What We Know.
- Special Merchandise is Coming to Disneyland Resort to Celebrate the Reopening!
- Haunted Mansion Cast Members Prepare for Guests to “Hurry Baaack” to Disneyland!
- NEWS: Disneyland Will Introduce Walk-Up Waitlist When the Parks Reopen
- These Rides Won’t Be Reopening With Disneyland Resort. Here’s Why.
- You’ll Have MORE Mobile Order Options When Disneyland Reopens!
- Why This Ride WON’T Reopen With Disneyland Resort