We’re now learning that one of Disneyland’s three resort hotels will also reopen after what will be a nearly nine-month-long closure.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa will begin its phased reopening on December 6th, 2020.
During the hotel’s initial reopening phase, the only rooms available will be the Disney Vacation Club Villas, and the remaining rooms will be closed. Disney Vacation Club’s website has been updated to reflect this announcement.
Throughout the hotel, health and safety measures will be in place, including physical distancing, increased cleaning and disinfection, and face covering mandates.
In addition, most of the hotel’s dining services and other amenities will be modified or unavailable based on physical distancing and health guidelines. Some locations may remain temporarily closed during the initial reopening phase.
Be sure to stay tuned as we continue to cover the reopening of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa!
Will you book a reservation at Disney Grand Californian Hotel & Spa? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- VIDEO: Tom Holland Shares a Sneak Peek at Disneyland’s Spider-Man Ride!
- This is the Best $15 of Cute Air You’ll Ever Buy in Disneyland
- PHOTOS: New Character Sweatshirts Celebrate Iconic Disney Pairs!
- Find Out How You Can Score a FREE Annual Passholder Magnet in Disneyland!
- There’s a NEW Starbucks Disneyland Tumbler Now Available!
- NEWS: Star Wars Trading Post is Getting a New Location in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney!
- Disneyland Will Be Ending Annual Passholder Program
- Disneyland’s Vaccine Distribution Site Is Open! Here’s What It Looks Like.
- Disney Has Further Confirmed THESE Projects for 2021 — But Left Out These 4
- NEWS: Disneyland Provides Updates About Upcoming Vaccine Distribution Site