We’re holding on to the last bits of spooky season until things go full-on CHRISTMAS in Disney World right afterwards!
As everyone starts making their plans to return to the parks for the holiday decorations, themed entertainment, and so much food, we’ve seen Disney Park Passes disappear so fast over the next few months.
Since Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s have ALL started to fill up in Disney World, it’s not too much of a surprise that now Christmas Eve has too! Guests will need to start booking passes soon because Disney’s Hollywood Studios has sold out for theme park tickets guests…
…and Disney Resort guests on December 24th. Although most of the month has limited availability for select guests returning to the parks…
…December is still pretty wide open for Annual Passholders! However, we’ll be sure to keep an eye on things as park availability can change quickly.
We can’t wait to see all the things coming to the parks during Christmas time! And, we’ll continue to update you on what you can expect in Disney World during your trip to the parks throughout the holidays!
Here’s a look at the extended park hours you can expect to find in Disney World this holiday season!
Will you be going to Disney World during Christmas time? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Wine Bar George Coming to Orlando International Airport Soon!
- On a Scale of One to Ten, How Would You Rate This Disney Mug?
- We Found the PERFECT Accessory for Your Next Trip to the Wizarding World!
- NEWS: All Americans 16+ Will Be Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine Soon
- A Prequel Short Film to Disney/Pixar’s ‘Soul’ is Coming to Disney+!
- The Newest Disney Crocs Are NOT for Kids
- NEWS: Disneyland Paris Will Open Its Vaccination Site This Weekend
- Make an Extra $500 When You Work at These Disney World Restaurants!
- PHOTOS: Can You Guess Which Fan-Favorite Celebrity We Saw in Disney World?!
- A Disney World Resort Hotel Perk Just Got Pricier