We may still be in the midst of spooky season, but Disney already has us looking forward to the holidays!
Not only have we learned that the Cookie Stroll will be returning, but we now also have confirmation of both NEW and returning booths for the festival!
This year’s Festival of the Holidays will feature 16 Holiday Kitchens, including:
- American Holiday Table (American Adventure) — “Enjoy a seasonal salute—dig into traditional dishes reminiscent of grandma’s cooking at the American Adventure Pavilion.”
- Bavaria Holiday Kitchen (Germany) — “Willkommen—help yourself to heartwarming holiday dishes and refreshing beverages at the Germany Pavilion.”
- Citrus Blossom (Showcase Plaza) — “Toast the holidays with breathtaking beverages that include the Orange Cream Shake in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic).”
- Festival Favorites (World Showplace)
From blackened bass to duck confit, from frozen s’mores to tropical eggnog—come and get your very own favorites!
- Holiday Hearth (World Showplace) — “Discover the hearth you’ll call home, with special desserts, milkshakes, hot cocoa and so much more.”
- Holiday Sweets & Treats — “Rock around the Christmas tree with goodies sure to top the “nice” list—at Promenade Refreshments.”
- L’Chaim! Holiday Kitchen (Between Morocco and France) — “Propose a toast to life—sink your teeth into classic deli noshes with a side of New York flair.”
- Le Marché de Noël Holiday Kitchen (France) — “Feast on très magnifique fare, wine and specialty cocktails from the France Pavilion.”
- Mele Kalikimaka (Showcase Plaza) — “Savor the flavor of fabulous, festive food and beverages from the islands of Hawa i‘i.”
- Posadas Holiday Kitchen (Mexico) — “Feliz Navidad—celebrate with mariachi dancing and south-of-the-border fare at the Mexican Pavilion!”
- Prost! (World Showplace) — “Spread some holiday cheer with a cool brew from some of the finest regional breweries.”
- Sapphire Holiday Kitchen (Morocco) — “Spice up your life with the exotic flavors of North Africa—visit the Morocco Pavilion for intriguing cuisine!”
- Shanghai Holiday Kitchen (China) — “Have yourself a merry little meal—tempt taste buds with popular plates and potables from the China Pavilion!”
- Shi Wasu Holiday Kitchen (Japan) — “Please your palate with an array of festive dishes and drinks served at the Japan Pavilion.”
- Tuscany Holiday Kitchen (Italy) — “Mangiare—savor a seasonal take on some of the world’s best-loved food and beverages at the Italy Pavilion!”
- Yukon Holiday Kitchen (Canada) — “Jingle your bells with delightful dishes and libations from the Great White North—at the Canada Pavilion.”
There will also be a few additional locations for you to pick up new treats around the park! These are:
- Funnel Cake — “Satisfy your sweet tooth with a new holiday classic: Sweet Potato Casserole Funnel Cake.”
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company — “Salute the season with the usual selection of coffees, plus the tasty Caramel Tinsel Latte and Donut for the holidays.”
- Refreshment Outpost — “Chow down on this year’s holiday surprise: Warm Brown Sugar Stuffed Pretzel with Soft-Serve Ice Cream and Chocolate Sauce. (Sorry, guess it’s not a surprise now.)”
- Refreshment Port (Showcase Plaza) — “Savor the flavor of holiday poutine and toast the season with specials like T.G. Lee Eggnog with Spiced Rum.”
We’ll continue to keep you updated with any further details from EPCOT’s Festival of the Holidays!
Will you be visiting Disney World during the EPCOT Festival of the Holidays? Let us know in the comments below!