Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Storytellers
Here we’re sharing everything you need to know in order to add a World Showcase full of colorful stories to your International Festival of the Holidays visit.
WHO ARE THE EPCOT STORYTELLERS?
Throughout the holidays, World Showcase countries share their legends and lore of the season with Storytellers and entertainment. The presentations are typically around 20 minutes in length and offered in a standing-only location.
WHERE AND WHEN DO THE ACTS PERFORM?
The shows take place several times a day in their respective countries from November 25th, 2022, through December 30th, 2022. Look for specially identified areas in each country, and check the Times Guide for showtimes.
- Las Posadas Celebration: Join the fun and pageantry of Las Posadas with dancers, pinatas, and the music of Mariachi Cobre.
- 25-minute performances on Sundays through Thursdays at 11:05AM, 12:05PM, 1:05PM, 3:05PM, 4:10PM, and 5:15PM.
- A Mischievous Magical Barn Santa: Mischievous Barn Santa visits Sigrid, a Christmas storyteller.
- 15-minute performances on Sundays through Saturdays at 1:35AM, 12:35PM, 1:35PM, 2:35PM, 4:35PM, 5:35PM, 6:35PM, and 7:10PM.
- Chinese Lion Dancer: A colorful performance that brings good fortune and happiness in the Lunar New Year.
- 15-minute performances on Sundays through Saturdays at 12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, and 4PM.
- La Befana: Hear the story of La Befana, the kind-hearted witch who visits sleeping young children on the Eve of the Epiphany.
- 15-minute performances on Sundays through Saturdays at 11:30AM, 12:15PM, 1PM, 2:40PM, 3:35PM, 4:20PM, 5:05PM, and 5:45 PM.
THE ODYSSEY PAVILION
- Santa Claus: Visit with Santa Claus through December 24th.
- 60-minute performances on Sundays through Saturdays at 11AM, 12:30PM, 2PM, 3:30PM, 5PM, and 6:30PM.
- Daruma Storyteller: Hear the story of the Daruma doll and Japanese customs of the New Year.
- 15-minute performances on Sundays through Saturdays at 11:20AM, 12:40PM, 1:40PM, 3:20PM, 4:20PM, 5:05PM, 5:50PM, and 6:35PM.
Between Morocco and France
- Hanukkah Storyteller: Celebration of Hanukkah with a storyteller who recounts traveling abroad to explore the diverse music and traditions of Hanukkah around the world.
- 15-minute performances on Sundays through Saturdays at 10:15AM, 11:30AM, 12:40PM, 1:15PM, 2:45PM, 3:45PM, 5:00PM, and 6:00PM.
- Père Noël: Visit with Père Noël and rediscover the magic of Christmas through the letter of a child.
- 15-minute performances on Sundays through Saturdays at 10AM, 11AM, 12:10PM, 12:50PM, 2:15PM, 3:15PM, 4:30PM, and 5:15 PM.
- Father Christmas: Ring in the season with Father Christmas.
- 15-minute performances from Sundays through Saturdays at 10:30AM, 11:30AM, 12:40PM, 1:30PM, 3PM, 4PM, 5PM, and 6PM.
- Canadian Holiday Voyageurs: Explore holiday customs from the various regions of Canada on a musical tour of the Great White North.
- 20-minute performances from Sundays through Saturdays at 11:45AM, 12:45PM, 1:45PM, 3:25PM, 4:30PM, and 6:35PM.
How else can I learn about international holiday traditions in the World Showcase?
New in 2018, thirteen scrolls were placed around World Showcase. Each scroll shares details about the holiday celebrated in that particular pavilion. Disney encourages guests to read the scrolls and find new traditions to take back home!
IS THERE AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE TO SEE HOLIDAYS AROUND THE WORLD IN EPCOT?
The World Showcase Storytellers are included in the price of admission to EPCOT.