We don’t think we’ve ever said we WANTED to go to the Twilight Zone, but the return of these fabulous ears have us thinking otherwise!
While we dropped in to Disney’s Hollywood Studios today, the Tower of Terror called to us with its 1939 glitz and glamour (and slightly spooky, yet jazzy music playing over the speakers). And, we popped into the Hollywood Tower Hotel to check out all the merchandise up for grabs after surviving that maintenance service elevator!
And, we were thrilled to see that the Tower of Terror Ears have made their fateful return to Tower Hotel Gifts at the exit of the attraction!
Since the ears practically flew off the shelves recently, they’ve been restocked with their black, red, and gold color scheme and mysterious hotel key. But, we wouldn’t be surprised if these ears sold out again just as quickly as they have in the past!
The next time you’re in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you might want to hop over to Tower Hotel Gifts to pick up the Tower of Terror Ears for $34.99 before they disappear again. And, while we’re in the park today, we’ll give you a look at everything spooky and sweet you can find too!
What is your favorite pair of Minnie Ears that you’ve seen recently? Let us know in the comments below!
- Oh Bother! New Loungefly Winnie the Pooh Bags Are Online!
- You Can Pre-Order a Portable Posable Baby Yoda!
- There are Pins to Go With the 1000 Other Things in the Disney Cat and Dog Line!
- Three Exclusive Disney Watches Have Arrived Online!
- The Disney Dogs and Cats Dresses Have Arrived in Disney World!
- Play as Heroes OR Villains With This Marvel-Themed Chess Set!
- 3 New Kids’ Disney Play Sets Are Available Online!
- Act FAST! The Final Main Attraction Collection is Online!
- The Funko Pop Fair Full of Disney Goodies is Online Right Now!
- These ARE the Disney Valentine Shirts You’re Looking For!