Call us wicked, but we are BIG fans of the Disney Villains whenever they grace us with their appearance in the parks or online.
However, we spotted something especially strange over on shopDisney when we took a look at the Sea Witch herself, who will be arriving online on October 20th! Originally, Ursula was set to first debut on MerchPass…
…but we noticed that Ursula’s page simply says “available 10/20 at 7 AM PST”, as opposed to the statement that the doll would be arriving to MerchPass.
Although the other dolls in the collection so far have mentioned MerchPass in their pages before debuting, we’re not sure if this is on purpose or an error on shopDisney. If Ursula is released as a standalone feature online, she could easily sell out quickly, like many of the other limited release series we’ve seen in the past. However, we’ll be sure to keep you updated on whether Ursula will be coming to MerchPass or shopDisney’s regular store page!
GOOD NEWS! Annual Passholder discounts have been extended online, and we’ve got all the details here!
Who is your favorite Disney Villain? Let us know in the comments below!
- You Can Now Get Disney’s NEW Wishes Come True Blue Face Masks Online!
- The Ho-Ho-Holiday Shop Has Appeared on shopDisney with Brand New Christmas Deals!
- Lady Tremaine Has Taken Over Disney’s Villains Midnight Masquerade AGAIN Without MerchPass!
- The Haunted Mansion Main Attraction Collection Is Already SOLD OUT Online!
- Disney’s New Frozen Fan Fest Collectible Key is Coming Soon — And It’s Free!
- Be Our Guest and Add These NEW Beauty and the Beast Wishables from Disney to Your Collection!
- Grab This NEW Haunted Mansion Figure Set and a Ghost Will Truly Follow You Home!
- HURRY! Disney’s Ursula Midnight Masquerade Collection Is Now Available Online!
- Look Like the 1,000th Happy Haunt Wearing Disney’s New Haunted Mansion Outerwear!
- We Found the Perfect Spirit Jersey to Wear During Your Upcoming Marathon of ‘The Mandalorian’!