Between the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Series and the Disney Castle Collection, there has been no shortage of exciting merchandise releases on shopDisney this year! And thanks to MerchPass, shoppers also have the opportunity to collect items from the new Disney Designer Collection Midnight Masquerade Series.
The next collection of items in this series is currently accepting submissions via MerchPass, so if your goal is to collect all the items, you will need to act fast!
shopDisney is accepting submissions today only for the Lady Tremaine collection! The submission window will close at 11:59PM PST this evening.
There are two items that shoppers may enter for. These include a 12″ Lady Tremaine Limited Edition Doll for $129.99, and a pin set for $29.99. Keep in mind that these two items are sold separately, so if you want both items, you will need to submit for BOTH items.
Once the submissions are received, a select amount of shoppers will receive an email notification on Thursday, October 15th. The email will include information on your purchase window where you may return to shopDisney to complete your order with your pre-selected items already in your bag.
We have seen second rounds of emails go out in the past when there are unclaimed items, so if you don’t receive an email on Thursday, keep checking! Good luck, shoppers!
This isn’t the only collection accepting MerchPass entries today! Click here to learn more about the latest Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection!
Have you taken part in MerchPass drawing in the past? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Merchandise News
- You’re Going to Want to Snag Danielle Nicole x Disney’s New Cinderella Backpack Before the Clock Strikes Soon!
- PHOTOS: The Wishes Come True Blue Face Mask is Now Available in Disney World!
- This New Merch Collection At Disney World Features Characters We Rarely See!
- Celebrate the EPCOT Today and the Future With This NEW Starbucks Mug in Disney World
- PHOTOS: Gingerbread Minnie Ears Have Returned To Disney World for The Holidays (With a NEW Look!)
- You Can Now Get Disney’s NEW Wishes Come True Blue Face Masks Online!
- We’re Seeing Stars With These New Wishes Come True Blue Crocs in Disney World!
- This Groot Shoulder Plush in Disney World is Already in the Holiday Spirit!
- Danielle Nicole x Disney Continue Its Cinderella 70th Anniversary Line with the SWEETEST Satchel Ever!
- We Found ALL the Christmas Merchandise You’ll Need for the Holidays in Disney World!