Ever since Disney World began its phased reopening earlier this year, the parks and resorts have taken a number of steps to keep their guests and Cast Members safe. One of the most prominent measurements in recent months has been their face mask policy.
Over time, we have spotted updated protocol surrounding this policy, with the most recent example being the new signs that have appeared around Disney World warning guests of the consequences of not following their guidelines.
Today in Disney’s Animal Kingdom, we heard what is now a familiar overhead announcement, which includes reminders about the rules surrounding face masks and other health and safety tips. Overtime, these announcements have been updated to reflect Disney’s current policies, which have also been updated over the past several months.
However, we noticed that there was new verbiage added to the announcement, which was “Guests that do not comply will be asked to leave.”
There’s a new overhead mask announcement in Animal Kingdom today – this goes with the new signs that have been spotted! pic.twitter.com/exLMG8z4H8
— AllEars.Net (@AllEarsNet) October 13, 2020
We will continue to monitor Disney World’s face mask policy and will let you know when we learn more about updates and modifications!
Have you been to Disney World since their phased reopening began? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- PHOTOS: See the New Dumbo-Inspired Costumes at This Disney World Spot
- PHOTOS: Tom Sawyer Island Refurbishment Progressing in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: MORE Giant M&M’s Have Appeared in Disney Springs!
- The 5 Worst Meals in Disney World According to You
- Joe Biden Confirmed to be Added to the Hall of Presidents By Disney
- Listen Up, Junior Golfers! Disney World is Offering Classes Just For You
- AllEars TV: Trapped in Disney World’s Most Hated Land!
- News: The Hall of Presidents is Closed for Refurbishment in Disney World
- Things You Did for the Last Time at Disney World 2020
- PHOTOS! Check Out EPCOT’s France Pavilion Expansion Lit Up at Night!