Yesterday, we reported that Disney World has once again updated their face mask policy. In addition to Disney’s previous face mask requirements, guests will not be allowed to wear masks that contain “valves, mesh material, or holes of any kind.”
This updated policy first appeared on Disney’s website, and is now posted around the theme parks.
On the way into EPCOT today, we spotted new sandwich board signs stating this new face mask policy, specifying the restriction against masks with valves.
The signage also reiterates Disney’s policy against neck gaiters and open-chin triangle bandanas, which were recently specified as types of face coverings not allowed in Disney World.
In the weeks since the theme parks have reopened, Disney World has made a concerted effort to update and tighten their face mask policy to avoid any potential loopholes or abuse of their rules. Another recent update had to do with guests walking and eating. Guests must remain stationary while eating or drinking, and physically distanced from other guests.
We will continue to closely monitor Disney World’s face mask policy and will provide updates as we learn more!
Heading to Disney World soon? Make sure you’re caught up on our top tips for wearing a face mask in the parks by clicking here!
Have you been to Disney World since the parks reopened this month? Share your experience with us in the comments!
Want to learn more about the Reopened Disney World?
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About the Reopened Disney World!
- We Went to Magic Kingdom for Disney World’s Reopening — Here’s What You Need to Know!
- Everything You Need To Know About the Reopening of EPCOT!
- We Went to the Reopening of Disney's Animal Kingdom -- Here's What It Was Like!
- We Went to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Its Reopening Day -- Here's What You Need to Know
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know About Disney World's Face Mask Policy
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- We’re Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World’s New Disney Park Pass Reservation System!
- The Ultimate Guide to Disney World’s Relaxation Stations
- 6 Tips You Aren’t Thinking of for Your 2020 Disney World Trip
- Tips to Remember When Wearing a Face Mask in Disney World
- Here’s What It’s Like to Wear a Disney Face Mask All Day Long in Disney World!
- What You Need to Know About the Transportation Options at a Reopened Disney World