Throughout Disney World’s phased reopening, various overhead announcements as well as signage have been added to the parks and resorts to help communicate the new health and safety procedures to guests.
Over the past few months, these announcements and signs have included verbiage on Disney’s face mask policy while eating, what is considered a proper face covering, and a reminder to keep masks on while taking photos.
Now, a new sign has appeared near the entrance to Magic Kingdom that pushes the message further about Disney’s strict approach to keeping their guests and Cast Members safe.
The new sign reads, “Guests not properly wearing an approved mask will be asked to leave.” As a reminder, an approved face mask at Disney World must fully cover your nose and mouth, and may not contain any mesh material, holes, or valves.
As Disney World continues to update the ways in which their face mask policy is modified, updated, and enforced, we will keep you in the loop with all the latest information!
Have you visited Disney World since it reopened in July? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Universal Studios or Disney World: Who Won Christmas 2020?
- Reservations for Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom Are NOW Available!
- The Best Spots to Snap Your Holiday Family Photo at Walt Disney World in 2020
- PHOTOS and VIDEOS from Our Day at EPCOT!
- Joy’s New Holiday Outfit Just Made Our Christmas a Whole Lot Merrier in EPCOT!
- 4 Things at This Year’s EPCOT Festival of the Holidays That DON’T Involve Eating!
- Check Out ALL of the Holiday Entertainment Happening in Disney World in 2020!
- Disney Passholders Can Now Pick Up This EXCLUSIVE Castle Projection Merch at Magic Kingdom!
- AllEars TV: The 4 WORST Magic Kingdom Rides!
- News! The Skyliner is Currently Down in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!