Throughout Disney World’s phased reopening, various overhead announcements as well as signage have been added to the parks and resorts to help communicate the new health and safety procedures to guests.
Over the past few months, these announcements and signs have included verbiage on Disney’s face mask policy while eating, what is considered a proper face covering, and a reminder to keep masks on while taking photos.
Now, a new sign has appeared near the entrance to Magic Kingdom that pushes the message further about Disney’s strict approach to keeping their guests and Cast Members safe.
The new sign reads, “Guests not properly wearing an approved mask will be asked to leave.” As a reminder, an approved face mask at Disney World must fully cover your nose and mouth, and may not contain any mesh material, holes, or valves.
As Disney World continues to update the ways in which their face mask policy is modified, updated, and enforced, we will keep you in the loop with all the latest information!
Have you visited Disney World since it reopened in July? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- Where To Take Your Halloween Photoshoot in Disney World!
- The Highest Wait Time in Disney World Yesterday Happened SUPER Late in the Day!
- How Other Guests Can Totally Change Your Experience in Disney World
- There’s Something Missing from Dumbo in Magic Kingdom…
- Why You Should Avoid Disney World for the 50th Anniversary
- The Magic Kingdom’s Stage Gets a BIG 50th Anniversary Makeover!
- PHOTOS: Take A First Look at the NEW Lobby in Disney’s Contemporary Resort!
- Who Does Space Food Better: Galaxy’s Edge or Space 220?
- Disney World Resort Guests Can Now Enter the Parks EARLY!
- Modifying Disney World Park Pass Reservations is Now MUCH Easier!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!