Walt Disney World reopened with new health and safety regulations.
Among all the new regulations, Disney’s face mask policies have adapted considerably since the theme parks reopened. For instance, gaiters, bandanas, and masks with valves were banned shortly after Disney World started accepting guests. You’ll see signs and hear overhead messages describing all the mask regulations throughout the parks. Yesterday, we heard a new message echoing through the Magic Kingdom.
The new message gave the regular spiel about mask policies, including that guests can only remove their masks while in a relaxation zone or when eating and drinking while remaining stationary. At the very end, the woman giving the speech noted that guests cannot remove their masks for pictures. Maskless pictures have always been prohibited but the notion hasn’t been noted in signage or messages until now.
Many guests have been curious whether they can quickly remove their masks for pictures. The new message confirms it is not warranted for the time being. We’ll continue to keep our eyes and ears peeled for new health and safety regulations in the future!
Face Mask Tips
- Why it Will Cost You MORE to Buy Your Face Mask in Disney World
- NEWS: Disney World Updates Mask Policy For Outdoor Attractions and More
- NEWS: Disney Cruise Line Makes Small Update to Face Mask Policy
- BREAKING: Disneyland Will Require Masks Indoors Again
- BREAKING: Disney World Will Require Masks Indoors Again
- NEWS: CDC Expected to Announce New Mask Recommendations Soon
- 18 Things You Need to Know Before Going to Walt Disney World Right Now
- PHOTOS: Face Masks No Longer Required in Most Parts of Disneyland
- PHOTOS: Face Masks No Longer Required in Most of Disney World
- BREAKING: Masks Will Be Optional in Most Disney World Locations Soon
Are you heading to Walt Disney World soon? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!