Need a Disney face mask for every day of the week? shopDisney has you covered!
Disney has been creating face masks designed for fans who want to sport their love for all things magical! Just today, Disney kicked off the holidays early and released two new Christmas masks. It seems they were just warming up because they also dropped a ton of multi-pack sets inspired by our favorite movies and characters!
There’s something for everyone in today’s new face mask drop! It’s probably best we start off with a little action-packed fun. The Marvel face masks feature Spider-Man, Captain America, Groot, and the rest of the famous superheroes. All the Disney sets include four masks and are $19.99.
Also, can we talk about adorable Baby Groot is holding a flower??
Mickey Mouse is the star in the next mask set! Various versions of our favorite Mr. Mouse are displayed in plaid, denim, and cartoon patterns.
Oh boy! The Big Cheese never looked better!
Can’t have Mickey without Minnie! She’s showing off her impeccable fashion sense with her famous bows and accessories!
We agree! These cuties do make us smile from ear to ear!
Can’t choose which Disney character is your favorite? Get four for the price of one in the new Disney Friends set!
The set includes Pluto, Goofy, Chip ‘n’ Dale, and Donald!
And this one is for those of you who love that rascal Stitch! Now, you can be the proud owner of FOUR Stitch masks!
We have to admit, he’s pretty dang cute!
More of a Pixar fan? There’s a collection for you too! The set comes with four designs inspired by Toy Story, Up, and Coco!
We’re LIVING for the Pizza Planet design!
Travelers venturing to a galaxy far, far away will love this next group of masks. The Star Wars collection gives you the option between the dark and light side on any given day!
And, it wouldn’t be complete without a Baby Yoda mask!
Ok, let’s come back to reality for a moment. The National Geographic set is inspired by real landscapes and elements from our planet and beyond!
The designs feature images taken of the Milky Way, lava, flowers, crystalline.
We’re assuming this is just the beginning of Disney’s face mask designs. We’ll continue to watch shopDisney for more face coverings in the future!
- Mickey and Friends Are the Faces of Levi’s New Collection in Disney World and Online!
- Move Over, Mickey! Harveys x Disney Will Launch a New Collection Featuring Minnie Mouse!
- Winnie the Pooh and Pals Are the Stars of Tons of New Disney Merch Online!
- NEWS: Star Wars Trading Post is Getting a New Location in Disneyland’s Downtown Disney!
- New Dresses Online Add Disney Dogs and Cats to Your Everyday Look!
- Limited-Edition Annual Passholder Merchandise is Coming Soon to Disney World!
- Customizable Stitch Crashes Disney Merchandise is Now Available Online!
- PHOTOS: We’re Bubbling With Excitement for This Adorable Teacup Set in Disney World!
- NEWS! Disney NuiMOs Plush Collection and Accessories will Release Next Week!
- Splash Around with Disney’s New Little Mermaid Water Play Set!
Which face mask is your favorite? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!