Halloween hasn’t arrived just yet, so we’ve been savoring every second of spooky season that we can. However, Disney seems to be looking ahead to Christmas time early this year (and we weren’t exactly prepared for it)!
BUT, holiday merchandise has already appeared online in October with snowflakes, stockings, and Santa hats! And, if you’re one of those people who just can’t wait for Christmas to get here, you can pick up the Mickey and Minnie Mouse Joy Face Masks from shopDisney!
The cloth face masks come in a 2-pack for $11.99 with Minnie looking as happy as ever to celebrate Christmas on one, and Mickey paired with holiday delights on the other. We guess it might be time for everyone to begin making their lists and checking them twice to be sure that they have all their must-have Disney merchandise ready to go this year! And, we’ll make sure you’ve got a look at all things holiday in Disney World here!
Take a look at this adorable Disney Princess Dollhouse that you’re not going to want to miss out on!
What’s your favorite thing to do during Christmas time? Let us know in the comments below!
- You Can Now Get Disney’s NEW Wishes Come True Blue Face Masks Online!
- The Ho-Ho-Holiday Shop Has Appeared on shopDisney with Brand New Christmas Deals!
- Lady Tremaine Has Taken Over Disney’s Villains Midnight Masquerade AGAIN Without MerchPass!
- The Haunted Mansion Main Attraction Collection Is Already SOLD OUT Online!
- Disney’s New Frozen Fan Fest Collectible Key is Coming Soon — And It’s Free!
- Be Our Guest and Add These NEW Beauty and the Beast Wishables from Disney to Your Collection!
- Grab This NEW Haunted Mansion Figure Set and a Ghost Will Truly Follow You Home!
- HURRY! Disney’s Ursula Midnight Masquerade Collection Is Now Available Online!
- Look Like the 1,000th Happy Haunt Wearing Disney’s New Haunted Mansion Outerwear!
- We Found the Perfect Spirit Jersey to Wear During Your Upcoming Marathon of ‘The Mandalorian’!