Star Wars fans! Make room in your shopDisney cart!
The new and HUGELY popular Galaxy’s Edge merchandise released last week. Everything from lightsabers to belt clips flew off the virtual shelves. Well, some merch is BACK, but you gotta act fast before it blasts off into hyperspeed!
But the outfit isn’t complete with your very own lightsaber! If you already have a saber hilt, you might need a new blade to complete it. The blade is $49.99 and works with all Legacy Lightsaber Hilts or Savi’s Handbuilt Lightsabers.
Head to shopDisney if anything of these items has caught your eye! They will most likely sell out again very fast. We’ll keep an eye out for more Star Wars merch in the future!
- Hurry! A Major Online Sale on Disney Merch Ends TODAY!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With This New ‘Star Wars’ Collection!
- PHOTOS: A Colorful Face Mask With FIGMENT Has Arrived in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS! New Designer ‘Up’ Mickey Ears Arrive at Disney World!
- Celebrate National Polka Dot Day With TONS of Minnie Mouse Styles Available Online!
- Calling All Adventurers! There’s a NEW National Geographic Merchandise Collection Online
- Rock the Dots with Harveys x Disney’s New Minnie Mouse Collection!
- Celebrate 10 Years of ‘Tangled’ With THREE New Loungefly Bags Available Online!
- The World of Disney, Love Series Collectible Keys Will Be Released Next Week!
- Here’s When You Can Get Disney’s NEW ‘Up!’ Collectible Key!
Are you picking up any Galaxy’s Edge merchandise? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!