It’s a busy day for online shoppers! Now that everyone knows the news that the Cupcakes and Cashmere Minnie Ears will be debuting tomorrow, Star Wars fans are also getting ready to purchase the new Galaxy’s Edge merchandise.
However, we noticed a bit of a weird thing happen this morning when we got onto the site to look around for new items (and do some shopping of our own).
Since the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge items have a limited quantity, shopDisney had a short period where they put a Virtual Waiting Room in place for guests. However, this was short-lived, and guests were soon able to get through to purchase a ton of new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge merchandise!
Buuut, if you’re interested, you’ll want to hurry! The Galaxy’s Edge merchandise is sure to go fast! The collection includes a variety of new items, including full costumes for adults, who can go on a galactic adventure wearing the FULL Light Side Collection to look like a Jedi Master.
Similar to one Obi-Wan’s style, guests can layer the Tan Tunic for $69.99….
…the Belt with a holster on the side for $59.99…
…the Belt Clip to secure to your outfit before exploring Batuu for $17.99…
…and the Brown Robe to finish the look for $124.99!
But, your kids can also join in (even if they’re going towards the Dark Side) with the Black Robe for $99.99…
…that would go perfectly with the Darth Vader Lightsaber Hilt for $129.99!
You can keep it in the original Imperial box that it comes in…
…or switch it out for the Lightsaber Sheath for $49.99 so you can bring your saber with you to whatever planet you’re visiting next (Pizza Planet, anyone??).
Even if you can’t visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at the moment, we’re so glad to see the unique merchandise make its way outside the parks! Along with shopDisney’s line-up of Star Wars items, guests can also head to Disney Springs to pick up droids, costumes, and more all the way from Batuu!
Will you be picking up any of the new collection? Let us know in the comments below!
Here's more shopDisney merch!
- Get a FREE Disney Frozen Collectible Key With Purchase Online Right Now!
- Disney’s New Yzma Merchandise SOLD OUT Faster Than We Could Say “Pull the Lever Kronk!”
- Disney’s ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas Collection is Now In the Parks and Online!
- Mando Mondays Launched Today! Get a Preview of All the Merch Coming Soon to shopDisney!
- This Decked Out Disney Holiday Spirit Jersey is Now Available Online!
- Mirror, Mirror on the Wall! Disney’s Snow White Castle Collection Might Be the Sweetest of Them All!
- Merry (Very Early) Christmas! 🎄 Disney’s NEW Peppermint Ears Are Now Available to Shop ONLINE!
- You Can Now Get Disney’s NEW Wishes Come True Blue Face Masks Online!
- The Ho-Ho-Holiday Shop Has Appeared on shopDisney with Brand New Christmas Deals!
- Lady Tremaine Has Taken Over Disney’s Villains Midnight Masquerade AGAIN Without MerchPass!