Recently, some Galaxy’s Edge merchandise has become available at Target, but if you’re looking to get even more Star Wars goodies outside of the planet of Batuu, then you’re in luck!
Disney recently announced that some of the products you can normally find at the special shops inside of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will soon be available online and in certain stores. Specifically, the merchandise will be available in the Star Wars Trading Post store in Disney Springs and Downtown Disney District, as well as online on shopDisney — but only for a limited time!
On shopDisney, you’ll be able to find all kinds of special Galaxy’s Edge items, including robes and other gear from Black Spire Outfitters, and unique items, like legacy lightsabers from Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities.
The shopDisney website even has a sneak peek of some of the specific items that will be available, including a Brown Robe for Adults…
…the Darth Vader Lightsaber Hilt...
…a Lightsaber Blade…
…and the Resistance Tunic for Women.
These items will become available on shopDisney on September 28th at 7AM PST.
Additionally, over the next few months, more products from Batuu will become available on shopDisney including toys and collectibles from Toydarian Toymaker…
…fantastic creatures from Bina’s Creature Stall…
In Disney Springs, you’ll be able to find even more items like recruitment gear, handcrafted toys and collectibles, Star Wars creatures, and droids beginning on September 22nd.
In Downtown Disney, a variety of the products mentioned above, as well as legacy lightsabers, are available now at the Star Wars Trading Post store. You can check the Disneyland App or Downtown Disney website for updates.
We can’t wait to check out all of this new merchandise. We anticipate quite a bit of it, particularly the items that will become available online, may sell out really fast — so, be sure to mark your calendars so you can try to snag ALL the Star Wars merchandise you’ve got your eyes on!
Recent Stories About Star Wars
- NEWS: Oscar Isaac Has Reportedly Been Tapped for an Upcoming Marvel Series on Disney+!
- There’s a NEW Baby Yoda Bag from Star Wars X Danielle Nicole, and We Can’t Handle the Cuteness!
- VIDEO! Disney Released a Special First Look at Season Two of ‘The Mandalorian’!
- We Found the Perfect Spirit Jersey to Wear During Your Upcoming Marathon of ‘The Mandalorian’!
- Journey to Batuu With This FREE Downloadable Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Postcard
- This Porg We Found at Disney World Has Us Ready For The Holidays
- WOW! We Just Found Hundreds of Amazing Face Masks Themed to Star Wars, Harry Potter, Disney, and MORE!
- NEW Disney Masks Are Coming Soon to These Two Stores!
- Disney Unveils a New Poster and Additional Cast for the LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special!
- Give Your Droid a Brand New Look With These Parts Now Available in Disney World!
What Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge item are you most hoping to get? Tell us all about it in the comments!