It’s the start of the spooky season!
Halloween treats, decorations, and merchandise have all started to make their way to Disney World! But, if you aren’t able to make it to the parks, have no fear — you can still shop these brand new pieces of Halloween merchandise online!
Disney has debuted a new line collection of Halloween Face Masks, and they’re available to pre-order right now on shopDisney! Instead of your typical 4-pack of face masks that we’ve seen previously on the site, there are two 2-pack collections instead! First up are two treat-filled designs, featuring Jack-o-Lanter Mickey and plenty of Mickey Halloween treats!
The second set is inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas, featuring the iconic designs of Jack Skellington and Sally.
Disney Halloween News
- YUM! Disney World Has a New Pumpkin Spice Coffee That Could Rival Starbucks’ PSL!
- A New Disney Villain Has Blown His Way in to the Halloween Cavalcade!
- PHOTOS: Disney World’s Rainy Day Cavalcade Gets a Halloween Makeover!
- BOO! Get Festive With This Fun and Frightful NEW Halloween Magic Shot at Disney World!
- AllEars TV: I Found the WORST (and Best) Disney World Halloween Treats!
- PHOTOS and VIDEO From Our Halloween-Filled Day at Magic Kingdom!
- TREAT Yourself to These New Halloween Pins in Disney World!
- NEWS: Disney Provides New Details on the Halloween and Villain Cavalcades Coming to Magic Kingdom!
- NEWS: The Dapper Dans Will Be Returning to Disney World for the Halloween Season!
- These Spook-tacular NEW Halloween Face Masks Have Made Their Debut in Disney World!