For folks with Walt Disney World vacations planned in 2020, the past few days have been a whirlwind. Between cancelled FastPass+ selections, newly-approved reopening dates, and cancelled Advance Dining Reservations, it’s been a lot to process.
But for guests with cancelled Disney Dining Plans, the plot just thickened. An email has been sent to guests who has been taken advantage of the Free Dining Offer originally offered by Disney when the closures began. In the email, Disney confirms that they “will be modifying your package to remove the dining plan.”
Big thank you to an AllEars Instagram follower @jessicabrownla who sent us screenshots of her email from Disney!
To compensate for this inconvenience, packages “will be adjusted to reflect a 35% savings on the room portion.” Guests for whom this adjustment applies will receive “a new confirmation.” The 35% reduction will appear as a difference in the package price for those who have paid in full and as a “reduction in the amount due” for those who are still making payments.
The email goes on to state that “There’s nothing you need to do at this time.” as the discount will be applied automatically.
Stay tuned to AllEars for all of the latest on Disney World’s reopening!
Are you planning a 2020 trip or putting it off to a later date? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about Disney World's Reopening?
- Here’s ALL the Latest News on Disney World’s Reopening Plans!
- We're Answering Your BIGGEST Questions About Disney World's Reservation System and MORE!
- Here Are ALL the Changes and Cancellations That Disney World Just Implemented for Their Reopening!
- Everything You Need to Know from Disney World's Reopening!
- Disney World Will Be Implementing a New Theme Park Reservation System When the Parks Reopen!
- The Disney Parks Closures: Here's Everything We Know
- Disney World Announces the Opening Dates for Its Resort Hotels!
- Here Are All the Details You Need to Know About Disney World’s Reopening Proposal
- Disney World’s Parades, Fireworks, and MORE Will Be Initially Suspended During the Phased Reopening
- Check Out Disney World’s New Signage That Will Be Present When Theme Parks Reopen!
- Disney World Hopes to Implement “Relaxation Zones” for Guests to Take Off Their Masks!