Walt Disney World Magic Your Way Packages
2020 Magic Your Way Packages and Dining Plans went on sale June 18, 2019. These packages are valid for arrivals Jan. 1-Dec. 31, 2020. Note the last date of your vacation cannot be booked more than 499 days in the future.
Magic Your Way vacation packages combine accommodations, park tickets, optional dining plans, and other benefits.
Everyone in the room must be on the same package using the same ticket options. All tickets must be used within 14 days of first use.
The base Magic Your Way package for 2019 includes:
- Accommodations at a Disney Resort
- Magic Your Way Base Admissions Ticket (with the option to add on Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun and More at an additional fee): Choose the number of days of your Magic Your Way Base Ticket, which provides admission to one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day. You pick the number of days (purchase 1 to 10) so you get exactly what you want. The more days you add to the ticket, the less you pay per day.
- One MagicBand per person (under 3 years)
- A variety of savings of 10 percent to 20 percent and other values at participating locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. These discounts include shopping and dining discounts, as well as vouchers for admission to miniature golf and the ESPN Wide World of Sports. All offers subject to change, so be sure to check when you book your package.
The Magic Your Way Package Plus Quick Service Dining includes everything in the Magic Your Way Base package described above plus a Quick Service Dining Plan. For more details on the Quick Service Dining Plan, and for a list of 2018’s participating restaurants, CLICK HERE.
The Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining includes everything in the Magic Your Way Base package described above plus a comprehensive Dining Plan that offers the chance to eat at more than 100 participating Disney restaurants. For prices and more details on the Dining Plan, and for a list of 2018’s participating restaurants, CLICK HERE.
Walt Disney World also offers the option of purchasing a Deluxe Dining Plan when you buy a vacation package. Everyone in the room must be on the same package and ticket options. All tickets must be used within 14 days of first use is purchased. All dining credits must be used by midnight the last day of your stay, otherwise they expire.
Deluxe Dining Plan Prices (in addition to the basic Magic Your Way package) vary depending on the season.
— $116.24 per night ages 10 and up
— $43.49 per night age 3 to 9
— $119.00 per night ages 10 and up
— $47.50 per night age 3 to 9
This cost is added to the regular cost of a Magic Your Way Vacation Package.
With the Deluxe Dining Plan: Dine at more than 100 select table-service, quick-service, Disney Character Dining and Signature Dining Experience restaurant locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort. The Deluxe Dining Plan is similar to the Basic Plan except that for each night of your package, each guest in your party enjoys:
— THREE MEALS — Choose from select Walt Disney World Resort table-service and quick-service restaurants for all 3 of your meals.
— 1 adult table-service meal includes 1 appetizer, 1 entree and 1 dessert (lunch or dinner only), and 1 single serving non-alcoholic beverage, or 1 full buffet. 1 child table-service meal includes 1 appetizer, 1 entree, 1 dessert (lunch or dinner only) and 1 single serving non-alcoholic beverage, or 1 full buffet.
— 1 quick-service meal includes 1 entree or 1 complete Combo Meal and 1 single serving non-alcoholic beverage.
Children ages 3-9 are limited to the Children’s Menu (if one is available).
As of 2018, guests over 21 may have one alcoholic beverage, such as: beer or cider; wine or sangria; mixed drinks and specialty cocktails (some exceptions apply). Also, non-alcoholic beverages include items such as: artisanal milkshakes; fresh smoothies; premium hot chocolates; soda, coffee, or tea.
If you are using Table Service and Quick Service Entitlements:
- You may use an unlimited number of your available meal entitlements at one time. For example, if you wish to cover dinner for friends dining with you who are not on the Dining Plan, you will be able to use your entitlements to do so. (You must specifically request this.)
- If you are using the Deluxe dining plan you may now use any child meal entitlements for adult entrees. (This change does not apply if you are on the regular dining plan.)
- Dessert substitutions by request only: You may substitute your dessert for a fruit plate, side salad or cup of soup where available. You still cannot swap your dessert for a regular appetizer. This will only be done at your specific request.
- You can now substitute a non-alcoholic beverage for a DDP snack credit. This must be done in the same transaction.
- You are now able to substitute one Quick Service meal for up to three Snack DDP items, but this must be done during the same transaction. Instead of a single Quick Service meal you could, for example, get three sodas.
— TWO SNACKS — e.g. 1 frozen ice cream novelty, popsicle, fruit bar, popcorn scoop (single-serving box), single-serving bag of snacks, single piece of whole fruit, 20-oz. bottle of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or Dasani water, 22-oz. fountain soft drink, 12-oz. coffee, hot chocolate or hot tea, single-serving prepackaged milk or juice
If you are using Snack Entitlements:
- Snacks are no longer determined based on price. Here are some examples of items now considered snacks: any soup at a Quick Service location; any ice cream novelties; any hand-scooped ice cream (including sundaes) with two scoops or less of ice cream and NOT in a souvenir container; anything listed as a side at a Quick Service location; any single-serve, non-alcoholic beverage that’s not in a souvenir container.
- You can now also use a snack credit for the following breakfast items: cereal, French toast sticks, oatmeal or quinoa, grits, biscuits and gravy, hard-boiled eggs or a side of bacon, sausage, potatoes or eggs.
— ONE Resort refillable-drink mug per person — The Disney Deluxe Dining Plan also includes a refillable Resort mug for each Guest. Bring your Resort mug to any quick-service restaurant at your Resort hotel and refill it as often as you like!
(Note that children age 3-9 must choose from a children’s menu, if one is available.)
For a list of 2019’s participating restaurants: CLICK HERE.