We’ll be able to wander through the gardens AND visit the ‘Walt the Dreamer’ statue at Dreamer’s Point starting December 5th– Walt’s birthday. As we rode the monorail today, we noticed something new sitting in the gardens.
Disney released a video of the imagineering team working to bring the Walt statue to Dreamer’s Point. This is an extraordinary and exciting moment as we near the end of the EPCOT transformation.
Today, November 29th, while riding the monorail to EPCOT, we were able to catch a glimpse of the nearly completed World Celebration Gardens including the central fountain area.
And if we zoom in, you can also see the ‘Walt the Dreamer’ statue off in the distance all ready for parkgoers to visit in the coming days.
It’s a quick ride through EPCOT on the monorail, but if you’re paying attention and looking closely, you can see the creator and dreamer Walt looking out over his masterpiece. So be sure to be on the lookout as you arrive at the park, and be ready to visit the new area on December 5th!
In the meantime, keep following AllEars for more Disney news!
Want to Learn More About EPCOT’s MASSIVE Transformation? We Can Help!
- Opening Timeline Confirmed for Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana
- Details You’ve NEVER Noticed About the Moana Attraction Coming to EPCOT
- Learn About the NEW Areas Coming to EPCOT’s World Celebration
- Get a Look at the New Walt Disney Statue Coming to EPCOT
- FIRST LOOK at the NEW Fireworks Show Coming to EPCOT
- Details Shared About a NEW Character Meet-and-Greet Spot Coming to EPCOT
- A Figment Meet-and-Greet Has Been Announced for EPCOT
- EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the BIG Changes Coming to EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you excited to visit these new gardens and Walt’s statue? Let us know in the comments!