It’s been a long time coming, but the EPCOT Transformation is almost finally complete!
We’ve seen the Creations Shop open, eaten our way around Connections Cafe and Eatery, journeyed with Moana, and now we’ve got even more to celebrate because Disney has just shared the opening date for World Celebration and more!
Disney has revealed that World Celebration Gardens will officially be open and welcoming people on December 5th — which just so happens to be Walt Disney’s birthday!
Not only that, but the Dreamers Point area will also open — along with the new “Walt the Dreamer” statue we’ve been waiting to see.
We’re still waiting on official opening dates for CommuniCore Hall and Plaza, but Disney has previously shared that the transformation will be complete by the end of this year.
We’ll be keeping an eye out for the latest news from Disney World, so stay tuned to AllEars for more!
Want to Learn More About EPCOT’s MASSIVE Transformation? We Can Help!
- Opening Timeline Confirmed for Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana
- Details You’ve NEVER Noticed About the Moana Attraction Coming to EPCOT
- Learn About the NEW Areas Coming to EPCOT’s World Celebration
- Get a Look at the New Walt Disney Statue Coming to EPCOT
- FIRST LOOK at the NEW Fireworks Show Coming to EPCOT
- Details Shared About a NEW Character Meet-and-Greet Spot Coming to EPCOT
- A Figment Meet-and-Greet Has Been Announced for EPCOT
- EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the BIG Changes Coming to EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
What do you think of the EPCOT Transformation? Tell us in the comments!