Who’s ready for another Disney construction update?
We keep a close eye on all the Disney World construction because there is a LOT that’s going on. Some of them are happening at resorts so you may miss some of them, but we all know that the construction in EPCOT is basically impossible to miss. We checked on Moana: Journey of Water recently and things are still moving along!
It looks like construction right now is mainly focused on one section of rocks, with scaffolding all around it.
We can also see that they’re still building parts of the exhibit, so there’s lots more to come.
The biggest part of this update can really be summed up in one word — scaffolding! We’re excited for when all of it comes down and we can see how it looks without all the metal in the way.
We’re looking forward to keeping up with this progress, as well as all the other construction happening in EPCOT. The Festival of the Holidays is also starting soon, so follow along with AllEars to see all the news and updates.
Want to Learn More About EPCOT’s MASSIVE Transformation? We Can Help!
- Opening Timeline Announced for Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana
- Details You’ve NEVER Noticed About the Moana Attraction Coming to EPCOT
- Learn About the NEW Areas Coming to EPCOT’s World Celebration
- Get a Look at the New Walt Disney Statue Coming to EPCOT
- A NEW Nighttime Spectacular Is Coming to EPCOT
- Details Shared for a NEW Character Meet-and-Greet Spot Coming to EPCOT
- A Figment Meet-and-Greet Has Been Announced for EPCOT
- 10 HUGE Things Coming to Disney World in 2023
- 12 MAJOR Updates That Were Missing from Disney’s News Drop
- EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the BIG Changes Coming to EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
How excited are you about this attraction? Tell us below!