We’re trying to patiently wait for the start of Disney World’s 50th anniversary, but it’s pretty difficult with all the awesome entertainment that will be coming to the parks.
Jeff Vahle, the President of Walt Disney World, shared a photo of Cast Members conducting rehearsal on Harmonious in the World Showcase. Since the daytime AND nighttime show in the park will debut on October 1st for Disney World’s 50th anniversary, we’ve officially hit the 100 day countdown mark!
And, you can bet we’ve got our calendars set and ready to go for all the things that the 50th anniversary will feature! As Disney World continues to release additional details about the celebrations, we’ll keep you updated on everything you need to know. Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
What upcoming show are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments below!
- VIDEO: You’ve NEVER Seen Disney World’s Happily Ever After Like This
- NEWS: Beauty and the Beast Stage Show Gets a Reopening Date in Disney World
- The BEST Places to Watch EPCOT’s New Fireworks Show: Harmonious!
- Jeff Bezos Awards $100 Million to Jaleo Owner and Chef José Andrés
- Adventures by Disney Cancels Additional Southern California Trips Through the End of the Year
- How Many People Are Actually Buying Disney+ Premier Access?
- First Look at the President Biden Animatronic Coming to Disney World’s Hall of Presidents
- PHOTOS: You Can Get a NEW Moana-Themed Dole Whip in Disney World!
- What the ‘Loki’ Finale Means for the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Will the Weather in Disney World FINALLY Break the Heat Streak This Week?