We already started the day off with a whole LOT of Disney news!
While we’re already looking ahead to all the Halloween festivities on the way to Disney World this fall (food, entertainment, decorations, and more), the summer is just kicking off! And, if you’re planning on heading to Disney World soon, you’re going to want to know about the latest update in the parks!
As June welcomes families of all ages for their summer breaks, things are already looking pretty busy as the Disney Park Pass calendar fills up quickly. But, Disney has refilled the first week of June as a little surprise for the beginning of the month!
Guests are able to find additional availability in parks around Disney World as passes have been restock throughout the first week of June. Theme Park Ticket guests and Select Resort Hotels guests have a bit less availability than Annual Passholders…
…with more spots in Magic Kingdom and EPCOT for visitors.
Annual Passholders, on the other hand, have additional access to Disney’s Animal Kingdom along with the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT. So, guests can stop by their favorite attractions in each of the three available parks!
We’ll keep a look on everything happening around the parks over the coming weeks to share with you! And, in the meantime, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney entertainment and news!
When will you be heading to Disney World next? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: Disney Cruise Line Changes COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements
- Here’s the News That Made Disney’s Stock Price RISE
- Everything You Need to Know About Magic Key Pass Renewals for Disneyland
- NEWS: Price INCREASE Announced for Hulu
- NEWS: Disney Parks Demand EXCEEDING Reservation Availability
- What to Know About the Latest COVID-19 Numbers Before Your Next Disney Trip
- There’s a NEW Way to Skip the Line at Soarin’ Around the World in EPCOT
- NEW 50th Anniversary Disney Collectibles Dropped Online, But You’ll Need to Act FAST!
- WARNING: Genie+ is About to CHANGE in Disney World…Again
- UPDATE to Peter Pan Meet and Greet at Disney World