The parks aren’t the only spots to explore in a reopened Disney World right now! We’ve also been taking a look at all the exciting eats, construction, and other experiences making their way to the Disney Resorts right now.
Since the resorts have some of the best restaurants on property, Disney has rolled out the new Table Service Mobile Order option on My Disney Experience for guests who want their meals to-go. Along with Sanaa, The Wave and Kona Cafe have recently been added as newer Mobile Order options on the app.
However, guests over at Disney’s Old Key West Resort can now enjoy their favorite menu items from Olivia’s Cafe outside of the restaurant! Olivia’s Cafe has made it to the list of Table-Service Mobile Order spots with Banana Bread French Toast, fried chicken, or more you can snack on throughout the day!
Olivia’s is serving up breakfast from 7:30AM until 10:30AM, lunch from 11:30AM until 2PM, and dinner from 5PM until 9PM. When guests open their My Disney Experience app, all they have to do is choose their arrival window and make their order choices before checking out.
A host will direct guests to the Mobile Order pick-up area when they arrive at the restaurant. And, then everyone can take their Table Service meal wherever they’d like, whether it’s by the pool or in their hotel room. As Disney adds more Table Service Mobile Order locations to My Disney Experience, we’ll make sure you know all the spots you can get your favorite eats and treats!
What resort table-service location do you want to see added to the Mobile Order list? Let us know in the comments below!
- Three Reasons You Should Stay in a Walt Disney World Moderate Resort
- NEWS: Yehaa Bob Jackson Confirmed to RETURN to Disney World!
- Why Disney Wants You to Spend More Time in Your Room
- In Defense of Taking a Nap During Your Disney World Park Day
- Hear Us Out — You Need to Take a Break at Walt Disney World
- PHOTOS: We Stayed in the NEW Rooms at One of Disney World’s Most Popular Hotels
- PHOTOS: We Stayed at the Most Popular Value Resort in Disney World
- Disney World Hotel Guests Will Get Some Special Visitors for the 50th Anniversary
- What Does Disney World’s Star Wars Hotel Look Like Right Now?
- We’re Craving Dessert After Seeing Disney World’s New Mug!